Chapter #17: Day 9

Evelyn's POV

I sat on the stairs. I don't care who died. I just want to be out of here. This is too depressing.

"Did someone die?" - asked Seungho.

"How am I supposed to know? Search for yourself, I am not in mood." - I replied.

I stood up to get a glass of water. I just poured the liquid in it, when I heard the black haired boy shout from upstairs:

"I THINK I FOUND THE BODY!"

I almost dropped it. It's boring not hearing anyone scream. At this point, I am so used to Veronica's constant screaming. Too bad she had to die!

I went upstairs, along with the rest to check it out. Just please end me.

"Why him?!" - yelled Prasiddhi.

"The victim this time is Jean-Claude. He was stabbed multiple times and left to die in the shower cabin."

"Shame I didn't get to ask from where he got his cool jacket..." - I commented quietly, trying to make sure no one heard me.

"He died and you care about his jacket! This is ridiculous!" - the girl said. Guess she heard me. She looked like she was on the edge. I remember her mentioning she was dating someone, named Amethyst. If she was that upset about a guy she met a few days ago dying, I can't imagine how she would be if jer partner died.

After sorting out everything, only Seungho and I will investigate. Ally, Prasiddhi and Tamia left.

I kneeled down and looked for anything helpful.

"His jacket it stained with blood. Perhaps he used it to try to stop the bleeding."

"Well, I am pretty sure the weapon is a kitchen knife. I don't know what else it could be at this point."

"True. By the way, what's your role? I know only that Prasiddhi is Medic from those who are left alive."

"Oh I'm the Detective! I can show you the clues I have so far."

"Alright, they might be helpful."

He left to get his journal and he was back in 3 minutes approximately.

He opened it and I started to read in my mind:

'At least one of these players is evil: Adam, Evelyn, Rosalie

At least one of these players is good: Cody, Nikolai

On night 3 no clues, I was attacked and didn't check.

At least one of these players is evil: Alab, Rosalie, Tamia

At least one of these players is evil: Ally, Lassi, Rosalie

At least one of these players is good: Ally, Prasiddhi

You did not receive a clue tonight.

You did not receive a clue tonight.'

"Damn, 3 times no clues?!"

"Yeah."

"I will look around for Jean's journal in hope for anything helpful there, besides his role."

I went to JC's room. It was right next to the bathroom. I opened the door and the first thing I saw was the bloody covers. I looked around the room and I couldn't find the certain item. I went back to Seungho.

"Did you find it?"

"No."

"That's unfortunate."

"I can already tell the contents of his journal if he even wrote one: his role, who he thinks is suspicious and etc. We already know he was the Savior. Maybe your clues could be helpful?"

"So far, from the people that have appeared in my clues, for sure Rosalie and Alab were evil and so was Liling; good were Adam, maybe you, Cody, Nikolai, Prasiddhi, also people who didn't appear and were good are Adora, Colleen, Jamila, Jean-Claude, Marley, Veronica and Zahrah, I have a theory Vinny was a survivor. Grace was Clown. Unconfirmed people are Ally, Lassi and Tamia."

"Didn't they announce a few nights ago that there were 3 evil people left? And Alab and Rosalie died, they were Dark Psychic and Scout, Liling was Assassin. We know that the Murderer is still alive. What happened to the Witch? I am kind of curious now..."

"The Witch is for sure not alive anymore, it couldn't be Vinny, because he died the first night and people were getting witched after that. There is a bit of chance it could have been Lassi."

"So that leaves us with Ally and Tamia. One of them is evil." - I concluded.

"Fifteen more minutes."

"I will go with Ally, if it's not them, then it's Tamia." - he said. Seungho stood up and looked around the bathroom. He noticed the towel has red spots on it.

"Did they dried their bloody hands with it again?"

"I think so."

"Time is up. Report to the living room."

We went downstairs to meet with the rest. Prasiddhi still looked very upset.

"Did you find anything?" - she asked.

"We discussed who it might be, while we were investigating." - Seungho replied.

"Well, spill it out!"

"We came ro the conclusion Lassi might have been the Witch. That's the first. The second is about who might be the Murderer." - I said.

"It's either Ally or Tamia. None of them has been confirmed." - he declared.

"Huh? Why me?! I am a Survivor! I want ro know how you came up with this!" - complained Ally. Geez, girl is getting defensive all of a sudden. This is suspicious.

"I told you, you and Tamia are not confirmed innocent. Also, you are getting very defensive all of a sudden. That could mean you are trying to deny the suspicions."

"But I helped you with investigating!"

"If I was the Murderer, I could have done the same to not look suspicious at all! How come you know more about the deaths than the clues available?" I might have kind of made up the last part, heh.

"You are lying! What about Tamia? THEY MIGHT BE EVIL!"

"I was with Tamia the whole night, it can't be them. Jean was last in his room. Seungho was with Evelyn before it became dark. It's you, Ally." - stated Prasiddhi.

"I-"

"It's you."

"Voting time. Please submit your votes. By the way, I see that you are figuring who to vote way faster, so I am removing the 10 extra minutes."

I wrote Ally's name on the piece of paper and put it in the box that later disappeared after Tamia voted. Five minutes and the voting results were announced.

"Ally has the most votes."

"I'm a Survivor! You'll regret this!"

"Yeah, sure, you aren't Clown, I don't have a reason to believe you." - said Tamia.

Ally left her journal and walked out. She had the same fate as the other voted people.

"Oh yeah, to make things more spicy, Ally wasn't the Murderer."

Everyone stood silent. All eyes are now on Tamia.

_____________________________________

Character roles:
ALLY - Survivor
JEAN-CLAUDE - Savior
PRASIDDHI - Medic
SEUNGHO - Detective
_____________________________________

Words count of Chapter #17: 1108