Chapter #7: Day 4

Jean-Claude's POV

"You were WHAT?!" - I yelled.

"The murderer tried to drown me... In the toilet..."

"At least you were saved on time."

"Since no death occurred, you will directly start the discussion. As always, you have 1 hour. I won't remind you anymore."

"Before the incident happened, I managed to see the murderer's silhouette. They had long hair and buns, and were wearing something dark and a golden pendant too. Probably to disguise themselves, but the pendant was odd."

"Interesting... Well anyways, I got a muffin. Thanks." - said Tamia.

Wait. Something isn't right.

'Wait, if the murderer had buns, then I think I may have an idea who it is. It's Jamila by that logic. But they could have also tried to frame her."

"It can't be the second scenario, because I heard their footsteps almost immediately!" - stated Evelyn.

"And how did you hear them?"

'I was in my room obviously!"

"Oh, now I remember seeing you go upstairs a few minutes before the power went out."

"So it's settled... It's Jamila."

"Wha- WHY ME?"

"Because only you have that hairstyle and a golden pendant. And they obviously couldn't have made their hair that fast, even if they tried to frame you." - I said.

"BUT I AM MUFFIN MAN!"

"I don't believe you." - said Alab.

"WHAT, YOU ARE ALSO GOING TO SAY I AM EVIL AS YOU DID WITH COLLEEN?!" She was now furious.

"No, I haven't checked your innocence yet, so I don't have a reason to believe you are good."

"I give you all muffins, and now you accuse me of 3 deaths and 1 attempted murder..."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, before you all continue, I just wanted to add that Liling was visited by Lassi. You may now continue." - interrupted Nikolai. I saw Rosalie furrowing her eyebrows, while looking at him.

"I was visited by... Lassi?"

"Well, you aren't dead, so it can't be me."

"Fair point." - said Liling.

A few minutes of silence. no one had anything to say. until, Nikolai opened his mouth to say anything again.

"Jean-Claude was visited by Prasiddhi the night Adora and Adam died..."

"She could be witch maybe?" - theorized Lassi.

"I am not witch."

"You don't have proof."

"Prasiddhi is good, she told me her role, you leave her alone!" - I defended.

"YOU COULD BE COVERING FOR HER, WHO KNOWS? YOU MAY ALSO BE EVIL."

"I AM NOT EVIL!"

"YES, YOU ARE!"

"NO, I AM NOT. BECAUSE I'M MEDIC!" - revealed Prasiddhi. She just took a really big risk by revealing her role.

"Oh."

"So we vote Jamila?" - asked Grace. Jamila was now on the verge of tears and screaming.

I will vote for her, because there isn't proof it is anyone else so far. But deep down, I know she may not be lying about being Muffin Man.

"You are right on time! Let the voting process begin! I will just remind you that if you should vote. Unless you wish to die in a very painful way. "

When it was my time to vote, I wrote the name 'Jamila' on the paper. Then, I put it in the box and went to the rest. After everyone was done, the results were announced.

"The person who the majority of you all voted is Jamila. You may now walk out of the Door of Shame."

"Alright. Well, take care everyone! Here is my journal."

Those were her last words. She had the same fate as Marley and Colleen. I opened her journal and her role paper fell off-?

"Guys, her role paper fell off. It says that she is Muffin Man!"

"What a shame she got voted out! I wanted a muffin!" - complained Lassi.

"You could've told her when she was alive!"

"Ehhh..."

_____________________________________

Character roles:
JAMILA - Muffin Man
PRASIDDHI - Medic
_____________________________________

Words count of Chapter #7: 624