Chapter #12: Day 6 / Night 6

Third Person POV

Everyone in the room was nervous. The Clown, aka Grace, can kill one of them.

"I hope the Grace accidentally kills the Murderer?" - said Nikolai. "I don't want to deal with the entire 'someone died, let's investigate and send someone innocent to die' bs anymore."

"How many evil people are still alive? I lost the count." - asked Prasiddhi.

"So far, we have Assassin out. Cody might have been Dark Psychic, but Alab might also be Dark Psychic, so I am not sure. We for sure have Murderer, Scout and maybe Witch. Nir much progress."

"Who was the Assassin?"

"Liling."

"By the way, I'm a survivor." - stated Evelyn, trying to protect herself from any further accusations.

"At this point, I don't know if I should believe you, so let's have Alab check you." - said Rosalie.

"I already checked her and she is good."

"Ohh."

"I don't want to watch you, suffering while trying to guess how many evil people are still with you, so I will only say you have 3 people with roles from the Evil team left."

"Finally something helpful you said!"

"Wasn't saying what each role does at the start not helpful?"

"I forgot. Sorry I guess" - muttered Nikolai.

"The 'host' has a Spanish accent, I just noticed. Before you ask, yes, I'm from Spain." - Tamia said.

"Can we not think about that for now and just relax?"

"Sure... Should I play some musi-"

"If it is with speakers, then absolutely no." - cut them off Ally.

"Alright fine, without them. I am taking song requests."

*~One Holy timeskip later~*

"Yo Nikolai, look what I found." - said Alab.

"What is it?"

"This."

"I- I have no words

"I- I have no words." - he said, after glancing at Alab's phone. Then, he started laughing.

"Huh?"

"The title of the *wheeze* song, oh my God-"

"What about it?"

"It translates *wheeze* as 'I pooped my pants' *wheeze*"

He stopped to take a few breathes.

"Why was he laughing like he just saw the funniest thing ever?" - asked Tamia confused.

"I showed him a random post I found on Pinterest."

"Oh, I won't even ask."

"Is this real life? Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality."

"Why do you have 'Bohemian Rhapsody' in your playlist?"

"No questions allowed. I put it on shuffle."

"Your music has been playing for 4 hours so far, how long even is that Spotify playlist of yours?"

"So long it can play for 10 hours. Just wait until you hear how long is Colleen's one. She told me, before- You know-"

"Okay..."

*~Timeskip to some time after dinner, aha~*

"I wonder who Grace will kill and who the Murderer will kill?"

"I hope it isn't me." - said Evelyn.

"I forgot to ask you something, Alab. Do you have any info so far?"

"Yeah, only that Evelyn and Lassi are good. The rest of the nights I either got witched, or forgot to check."

"Okayyy." - replied Seungho.

The room became pitch dark.

Murderer's POV

I am going to kill anyone random I find first at this point. I hope it is not someone from the Evil team. If it turns out to be, then this would be unfortunate.

I wander around for a bit, until I get an idea. I would just push them down the stairs in the basement. I am too lazy to do something more complicated. I open the basement door and push the person, who was standing next to it. I go down and find glass shards on the floor. I pick up the one that looks like it will the best job and grab the victim by their hair. They seemed to be unconscious. I open their mouth and stab them, and then in one of the eyes too.

I heard a scream.

'Maybe Grace has chosed their victim.'

I run upstairs (I should stop running up and down the stairs, seriously.) and go back to where I was. I look at the glowing clock. It seemed to be 3 am. Great. I will just go and do something else.

Veronica's POV

I was with Zahrah, sitting in a corner.

"Soo where are you from, Zahrah?" - I whispered.

"Lebanon."

"Ooh. You wanna watch a movie on my phone? I have full battery."

"Yeah, sure."

I heard a blood-curling scream. This is terrifying.

*~A few hours later~*

The power is back on already. I am glad me and my new bestie are alive. I don't care about the others.

A loud shriek was heard from the basement. I decided to walk into the bathroom and frozen at the sight. Someone's body parts in the sink. I wanted to throw up by the view in front of me.

_____________________________________

Character roles:
LASSI - ???
_____________________________________

Words count of Chapter #12: 786