Chapter 14

"You can still come if you want. I'm sure I'll be able to get you a pass."

"I've already told you that I'm fine. You enjoy Monaco with Ivan, and I the weekend with my family. It's been ages since the last time I was able to do it."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am."

"Ok. Brown or navy?" Rúben asks, showing me two t-shirts. He's packing while I just lay in bed and stare at him, which has become one of my favorite activities. Especially when he is topless.

"Brown."

"Brown" he repeats, putting the navy t-shirt back on his wardrobe and carefully folding the other one.

"You know, next time you come to stay with me in London, you could fold all my clothes. And maybe organize them too. Just like you did with the kitchen."

"So I do all the work while you just lay there looking sexy?" he smirks.

I've been staying in Manchester with him for the past week since all the work I had left, now that the season is over, can be done from my phone or my laptop. And while we are at home, I basically live one of his t-shirts (not the City one) and my knickers.

"Yes, that's the plan" I shrug.

"Will I be getting something in return? What will be the payment?"

"The satisfaction of seeing how good you are at your job."

"That's not the type of satisfaction I enjoy the most."

"Isn't it? I can't think of any other type of satisfaction" I say, teasing him.

"What a pity" he says, going back to folding his clothes and putting them on his suitcase.

We stay in silence for a while, and I let myself fall on the bed with a big sigh, looking at the ceiling while hating myself. What an idiot I am. My teasing has been a complete failure, and the fact that nothing has happened is making me want him a lot more than before.

He keeps moving around the room, going to the bathroom to pick some things as if nothing happened. As if I wasn't laying in his bed horny and frustrated. And I can only think of one thing that would make him go feral and give me what I want.

"Where did you put your City shirt? This one is making me feel too hot" I say, getting up.

"On that drawer over there" he says, raising an eyebrow.

I move towards it and take out the shirt. There is a mirror on top of it, and on the reflection I can see Rúben's eyes fixed on me as I get changed.

"Much better" I say, still looking at his reflection. When our eyes meet, I feel my heart skipping a bit, my knees getting weak. He is looking at me as if he could devour me right there. Just what I wanted.

"I'll let you finish with your packing" I say, turning to look at him. "I'll be downstairs getting something to eat."

"You are not going anywhere, meu amor."

"But I'm hungry."

"So am I" he says before lifting me in the air and throwing me in the bed while I just giggle like an idiot.

"This trick won't forever work on me, you know?" he says as he starts kissing my neck, his hand under my shirt.

"Then I better use it as much as I can while it does."

━━━━━━❃━━━━━━

"Oh, there she is!" my mum says as I walk through the door. "I've missed you."