Incident

I woke up. Why are the sirens Blaring? Why is everyone dead? What's going on?

I see oil stains on the walls. Corpses everywhere, and Quoroa's corpse lying lifeless on the ground. I looked at my hands, they are covered with oil. Is this a dream?! Tell me this is a dream!?! It must be a dream!?!!

I banged my head on the wall. I can't have killed him. He was my friend. And he's dead now.

Morkovo: Quoroa! Wake up! Wake up please! QUOROA! Please... Just. Wake. Up.

*Flashback*

Quoroa: Hey Morko? Are you okay? You haven't moved for 2 minutes.

Morkovo: Oh Quoroa! Sorry, I was. Thinking...

Quoroa: Relax Morko! We are safe down here. I know it hard for you right now. But we have to stay positive! Your mom and dad were great people, they sacrificed their lives to let us live.

Morkovo: But why them!? Why can't the dump overseer Yudont do it?! Now I have to take care of Ukala on my own!

Quoroa: Hey Morkovo, everything is going to be Okay. You're the most bravest drone I know. You probably start to attack the murder drone if you meet one! I want you to know that you can do it.

*Flashback Over*

Morkovo: Quoroa... I can't do it. You were my only friend. You supported me. And I killed you...

???: HEY! DONT MAKE A MOVE!

The Rapid response team ran up the corner and aimed their weapons. I was still kneeling Infront of my friends corpse. Looking at the screen that was shattered.

Rapid Response Drone: PUT YOUR ARMS IN THE AIR OR WE WILL EXURT LETHAL FORCE.

Sometime later...

Yudont: Here are the final goodbyes until you are exiled from this colony. Starting off with me, You were insane.

Ukala: Brother, I don't know what you have become. But I want you to know that I love you. You took care of me since I was 5. And I'll remember you until we meet one day.

Quoroa Recording: Hey! If you're listening to this, I have died from something. And I am deeply sorry for my friend, Morkovo that I promised I'll be with until the day when he can stop worrying about his sister.

Instructor: You were a great student, always supportive to others. I'm sad you have gotten this low.

Yudont: Now get away from my colony. Go on now, shoo!

I walked into the distant snow storm as I was exiled from my colony. It was the lowest moment of my life. I barely stayed powered as the harsh snow storms froze my batteries, always saved by the sunrise.

I wonder sometimes now, how would things turned out if I didn't tell Quoroa. That we went on our day. I would've killed someone else.

Some weeks later...

Today was an especially inhospitable snowstorm, I was kept warm from a cloak I found in a supply crate. I was wandering through the snow until a screech burned my sensors. A murder drone must be nearby.

I quickly ran hoping to find some sort of hiding. The barren wasteland fortunately gave me a shelter of sorts. A small power facility. I quickly ran into the facility and hid in a crack in the walls. I suddenly hear a thud. The murder drone was walking past the crack. Then suddenly it stabbed the wall. I slid away from the crack and began to sprint away, the murder drone chasing after me. It's claws scraping the walls as I ran. I then realized it was a dead end and the murder drone was behind me.

I pulled out my claw and engaged in combat...