Story of the Leg

I glanced at the city landscape. I can't believe I'm finally here. I mean, it's been like a month and a half, some drones have travelled much longer, I'm not a Child of the Snowstorm.

Anyways, I'm getting ahead of myself, I'm finally in the city, and it's a nice sunny day, I should probably explore, maybe I'll find some shinanigans to be in.

Oh right, I've almost forgot for entire 3 parts, I'm practically almost one of them, this could be kind of concerning and definitely not going to be a major plot point in my coding because you know I'm not like a protagonist talking to fictional drones, in that case, I'll be called insane.

My new leg is doing well, should put some oil on it, and my other leg has gone through sone changes. I've never told you how I got my new leg. I should tell you.

Log date #21

Jeez, my leg, it feels so heavy right now, I can't really walk like this. Not in this weather in my state right now. I must... Find some sort of shelter... This blizzard could be the undoing of me. My systems are freezing up, and I'm losing body heat quickly. This is bed very bad. Maybe this is the end. Maybe I'm dead right now. The past 3 weeks have been hell. I don't know what to do.

I'll be fully shut down in a moment. I see a figure in the light...

A/N: Man that'll be such a cliffhanger if I told it sooner... Oh well. I'm crap at writing.

Morkovo: Is that you Robo Jesus?

???: Hey Gerui! We got a wounded! Get the fire tray.

Some time later....

Huh? It's a drone, I'm surprised that he didn't try to end me. He looks old, and wise. He offered me some Chernobyl Cola.

We talked for a while as we were sitting in a metal dome, he said his name was Henry, and was looking for a city, a city that had the keys to the skies. A key that could lead us out of this planet.

Henry: So what about you? You look like a interesting drone, tell me about yourself.

Morkovo: I'm Morkovo, I've just been exiled. I don't really know how this happened to me. But, I think I'm turning.
I just know I'm turning.

Henry: I see, your arm and eyes I guess is also because of this?

Morkovo: Yes, my leg is also kind of weird right now.

Henry: Wait I have something... Another leg! Found it in perfect condition in a storage unit. It seems like you would need this?

Morkovo: No, it's yours, I can find myself a new leg

Henry: Dude, take the leg, you need it right now, your lucky that we found you

Gerui: I'm also here.

Morkovo: besides, I have another backup leg.

Gerui: Please let me go. I don't want to lose my leg.

Morkovo: And the drone over there? Is...

Henry: Oh! Him? He was a drone that tried to kill me, then I almost killed him and made a deal.

Morkovo: Huh.

Henry: Welp, the sun's coming up, we should be going now.

The dome then starts to retract into an umbrella, that Henry out into a backpack.

Morkovo: Welp, it's been nice knowing you Henry.

Henry: It won't be the last!

Henry walks away, as he makes his way north, with the other drone.

End of Log Date #21

Wonder what he meant by It won't be the last? Oh well.

If I can hone my craft to survive, this is definitely the place.