BFB

One snowy night, like every night, I was walking around. I have been thinking of my sanity... Where the hell is it? I'm a barely functioning machine, probably the only reason why I'm functioning is because of the murder drone that has taken my body.

The amount of crap you talk about is very irritating. I would bite thy thumb at you in spit if I could.

And since I have this magical plot armour, I cannot die until I finish this goal!

Morko, you idiot. Find body for Khan.

If there was some sort of quest I can do...

Morko, listen to me. Khan.

Something daring...

Morko.

Something exciting...

Marko.

Something Cartoonish...

POLO!

What?

Are we going to find Khan a Goddamn bod-

Around An hour later...

I glide down gently onto a rooftop under the protection of the fog's coverage. After breaking through a window, I entered a room, giving control to Morko

Controlling the body again, I analyse the area. There were multiple guards here. Why are there guards here?

The queen is a head engineer for a faction called the UNI which stands for United New intelligence. If you read RetroNoobs work you've seen them before.

They are enemies towards JcJenson but probably not to you... Either way they will try and kill us. There is probably a body we can steal that can be efficient enough for Khan and his old systems.

We are getting two.

Why two?

Well... I scratch our heads. Back when you first infected me, I blacked out and killed a best friend of mine.

Sorry about that.

That's all?

I literally wasn't programmed to feel empathy. The closest I can get is by stealing others empathy which is kinda messed up if you think about it.

If I remember correctly, before I was exiled, I saw a glimpse of hope.

Flashback

The Rapid response team was shouting orders and restrained me, the corpse of my friend Morkovo laid before me. In about an hour. Many doctors who were actually mechanics rushed to the scene and monitored the situation.

The only corpse they took away was Quoroas. I wonder, was he still alive.

Present...

Hey, I guess the Hollywood ending trope might exist. Well aren't we doing this?

Yes. Yes I am! Yes we are!