Elevator Banter

A/N: I am glad you are still here! Now... Time for some Shenanigans

Previously, on Golden Eyes...

(In a overly dramatic voice) Our heroes has met themselves in a bit of a pickle as they were ambushed by the mysterious 'queen' and now faces an possible familiar foe...

That was not needed... Moving on!

The drone walks into the elevator. His face was not really visible, with his eyes concealed and his metal jaw bit not with noticeable streaks and scratches on his face.

Well this one's a hot mess.

Peppe, Royal Guard #1: "Sir, which floor are you going to?"

???: "Oh, no floor is general. But I'm going for a target."

Right then he lunged at me with the gun, aiming at my head. Another glimpse and the royal guard is also being held by the prosthetic hand.

???: "Take me to the Queen."

Peppe, Royal Guard #1: "We were actually just goin-"

He slaps him with the hand.

???: "Just take me there."

He then looks towards us.

???: "and you..."

I responded in confusion. "Yeah?"

He looks at me deeply, with a flash of his visor shimmering. The colour of
... "Nevermind..." He said, looking away, presumably at the elevators door.

Peppe scans the room. "So... You know him?" He said with an awkward frown

I look at Peppe in a daft manner. "Do I?" I raise an virtual eyebrow like that one stone person some time ago. Peppe readjustes his view to the front.

A sense of awkwardness filled the elevator, it had a pretty humid atmosphere. It was like we were in a boiler, just waiting to get cooked from the sheer heat- oh right, we are literally at a boiler room.

The figure walked out, still holding us two hostage. He then looked at us, letting me see the eyes again. The eyes still somewhat shimmering, this time wavey with an olive green shine looked at me again. "Where to go." He said, looking at me with the glowing eyes.

"Ask the guard." I replied, this time louder.

He then looked at Peppe. "Where?"

He looked at him, face now more serious and more focused. "We are at the boiler room, the bottom of the mechanism. This is only a elevator that goes up and down but it clearly isn't working right now." He pointed at the elevator, where we were suppose to go up, to took us down. "Alas... We must take a tretourous journey, through the floors of the bottom level of the mech, this part in particular is a slum of anarchists, maniacs, or what is known as the psych ward of the mech: the left foot."

The green eyed drone looked at the guard with visible confusion. "What?"

"This is the left foot. We throw whoever we don't like in this foot as a self employed prison." He said.

"Oh. I just need this kid here." The hooded figure remarked. He grabbed me effortlessly by the neck and walked outside of the boiler room, kicking open a door in the process.

Peppe, was confused. "Uh... Bye I gues-"

The door slams leaving a very confused Peppe in the boiler room.

Wait... U? The hell are you?

Just enjoying the conflict here... Not much otherwise to enjoy isn't there?

You're more moroseful than normal...
The bright lights of a industrial light blinded me as the drone carried me by the neck. I wasn't able to get much imagery.

Well... If you had eyes good as mine... You could've seen more wouldn't you?

We are in the same body...

Nuh uh.

Anyways, as the visor started to adjust the lighting, I can tell it is some sort of ventilation... Like a giant shaft... Wait a minute...

To be continued...