Drone Catacombs

It was another day of traveling, I don't know where, but I'm traveling. I see a lot of stuff here. Promising. Shouldn't be walking in the night though, because after walking for a while I tripped on a rock and went tumbling down a digging site.

I... Sort of made a loud racket. And then when I got up. I realized. I screwed up big time. I heard a screech. A awful screech. I looked up and saw 3 figures flying. By now I know what it is. Murder drones.

I ran, into the mineshaft and ran fast. I can hear the murder drones behind me, I must find a way to get away from them.
Oh god I've never ran faster than before.

I took a left, then a right, then a left and another right. Through this door, over the debris, under the obstacles, and took a left.

This is a chaotic labyrinth of a mineshaft, like if the path is randomly generated. In running out of power... My legs are getting rusty... Maybe I should lie down for a bit... Nope. Forget about it. Run.

Some nextbots later...

Alright seem to lose the murder drones at that junction. I probably should find a map, because this mineshaft if a maze. Maybe if I to a recharge station, there probably is backups of the mines here and grab some batteries.

I walked around the mineshaft, sometimes the mineshaft exposes a large caverns with many features. Sometimes it's just dull. But I found a charging station and immediately grabbed a backup and some batteries. Sometimes power transfer is useful. I need to find... Need to find... There! The elevator. This should lead us out to the backdoor.

So off I went, going to the elevator. But guess who I bumped into? The murder drones again. So I started to run away again.

Left, right, hard right, up the stairs, left, down the stairs, batteries, right, left, over the junction.

I see the elevator! But it's over a ravine, and I hear the murder drones gaining on me. Whoever built the part must have forgotten the bridge. So I did the most over the top, over exaggerated jump over.

Before I leaped, I took a deep breath, and accelerated, giving me the force to jump like a Olympic god. I fling my arms around and realized I wasn't going to make it, in a fit of panic, I tried really hard, and spread out metallic wings. Oh wait I have wings?!

(((Hey can you check this script, does it really happens here? Oh. Welp I feel that's pretty lame. Fine fine I'll continue.

As I jumped over and my wings reverted back into my clothing, somehow not tearing any clothing. Anyways I rushed to the elevator.

I ran as fast as I could to the elevator, all I know is that If this goddamn elevator works I'll be safe. But goddamnit the elevator was stalling.

Oh god.

There must be some stupid thing wrong with the circuits! I quickly opened the circuit box and started to fix wires. Then I see it. Golden eyes that shine infront of me. Shoot um...

Morkovo: Hey... Guys what's up?

???: State reason your here.

Oh it talks? Shoot I thought they don't talk.

Morkovo: Oh... I'm... The loose cannon ball...

???: Right then Mr "loose cannon ball" why try to avoid us.

Morkovo: Oh, I was hoping to reach the city to complete an objective. In stealth.

???: What?! J's squadron needs help again?! Jeez... Welp U, please stop pretending you are a Worker Drone. I know you have a special design but stop rubbing it in our faces.

Morkovo: Okay... Uuuuuuuuuh...

???: Is K. It's always been K. Remember that.

Huh. That was probably incredibly lucky. Welp. That was lucky- OH SHOOT THE ELEVATOR IS FALLING.

Humourous suspenseful intermission

Please take a moment and wait 10 seconds

Ugh... Where am I? Seems like I've fallen for a while. My head hurts like hell. Lemme just lay down for a moment for me to get back and running....

Alright. I've fallen down. Not the best situation but seems like I should find a way to get up. Hold on. Where even is this? This isn't an exit at all, it's a secret base conveniently just here!

The tech looks like it's from the last century, and has been lef talone for years now. There's a dead body here as well with a book.

*Welcome to my secret hideout, if youre reading this, I'm probably going to kill you. So get out of here. If the elevator doesn't work I have a ladder next to the elevator.* - Quan

Huh. Well I out because I don't want to die.

Humourous intermission

Alright with that incounter off the way. Time to continue.

I reached the exit, K was standing outside.

K: Hey, hope your short term memory gets fixed.

Morkovo: What now?

K: *Chuckles* Welp until next time.

K flew away. Probably to hide from the sun. I looked forward, and saw a city. Finally, maybe I'll find something there.