Colonies and Android's PT 1

I woke up from my sleep, it was a nice morning, never been in the sun before, and it felt warm.
It looks like Rodmire is already travelling

Indeed I am U, haven't you inhabited other drones before? In that case why haven't you stepped into the sun?

Yeah, but they didnt keep their ability to walk in the sun. So this is a nice change

Welp we are traveling to this weird door thing on this GPS, it seems like a entrance to something.

Oh, the door, it is a entrance to colony. I'm sure that they still live there. If I remember correctly, J once told me that there is a worker drone that is 5000 Years old. This drone has made remarkable creations during its prime.

Huh that's canny, Welp we are here. A large door. Looks like it's sealed shut. Maybe we could get in somewhere else?
I can try and throw something onto it, maybe a pipe bomb, so we changed our hand into a lobber and launched a pipe bomb onto the building.

Welp it seems it didn't work. The bonb didn't really do anything, no sent at all. Props to the creator.

Well I guess we need to find a way to get though this door. I wonder...

What?

Do you think that we can possibly control a worker drone inside the place to get in?

No way bud, what you just said is impossible. Murder drone firewall when they are still active you incredibly strong.

Well shoot, maybe we should scout out for a backdoor? There could be an emergency escape around here somewhere.

Well in that case, let me fly.

Why? I can fly by myself.

Friend, you have flown a total of one and a half times. Half jumping over a ravine and once flying away from J, also, all of your flights were by pure luck. Let me fly for now.

Well how will I know how to fly if I cannot learn?

I'll teach how to fly in another time, now give me control.

Alright I'll hand you control for this time.

Well as I gained control, I felt a great relief, I can finally stretch my wires and rotors. It feels great back in control. Now, what am I going to do. Oh right scouting out a backdoor. Welp I got to a position to blast up into the air, and started circling the area around the door.

I've never felt this kind of force blast on my face before! The thrill of this experience is truly exciting. Copper 9's winds blow onto us as we get a bird's eyes view of the surroundings.

It doesn't really seem like there's a backdoor. Maybe this is a stupid idea. Maybe we should just go back to resting for a while, maybe have a cup of oil and you get to know the murder drones. It seems like a good thing to do after all these log Dates you have in your files-

Hey wait someone just came out! This is our chance to get in!

All right, well that is convenient. All we have to do now is to infiltrate this unsuspecting colonyy and find find this Mcguffin of a drone.

We slipped through the drone as he walks back and closes the door hiding under a weirdly placed table in the middle of the room. There were 4 other drones sitting there as well.

They were all armed with makeshift rifles. They were sitting there playing a game of Gin Rummy, a game of the old world.

Drone: Shoot... Looks like I lost the game.

Drone #2: I can't believe your so terrible at Rummy mate, like seriously.

Drone #3: Come on Peaul, you know Verde is new to the defence squadron, cut him some slack.

Drone #2: Fine... Well now what? It's boring without some sort of activity.

Drone #1: We could play another round.

Drone #3: Na... I'm just taking a doze

Jesus, can these nerds hurry up? We will be here until the numbers fade away from those cards!

Well... We just need to wait U, we just need some patience's. They will eventually move.

We waited for a while but they eventually got up and gave us a chance to move forward. There was a second door so we used a vent system to get through the other door.

Who are you talking to?

No idea. Something hinges me to talk to this fictional being.

Ah right.
Anyways, these vents are kind of complex, it looks like they installed this part in a rush... Well it would.take sometime to navigate throughout this mess.

Well all it matters that we are out of this system. It seems like this is a warehouse of some sort. Large and filled with stuff.

We were looking around until a worker drone approached us. The drone looked at us, a weird fusion of a mess. The drone then started to run away.

Oh god. U hurry up and we need to move, before you know it everything will go-

A alarm started to blare, the large door we came out of closed down quickly, there was a scuffling sound from the distance

You know, this is extremely familiar...

A bunch of drones came by the corner and pointed their guns at us.

Worker drone #1: Oh crap! A actual one?! I don't know about it!

Worker drone #2: Don't worry Shawn, remember you training! Fire at will!

The worker drones started to rapidly fire at us, U quickly got behind a crate and started to fire back.

You know this reminds me of the last time this happened. The only difference is that I only got a chance to Kill a handful before you took over.

Wait a minute... You killed Quoroa!?

...What happens if I say yes?

YOU MOTHERBOARD FRIER, HE WAS MY BEST FRIEND SINCE MY CHILDHOOD!

Morkovo calm down, we are in a pretty sticky situation. Let's get to the drama after we took out these drones.

YouknowhowmuchmentaldamagehaveyoudonefromkillingQuoroa?!hewasmybestfriendandthenyoubloodymurderedhimandnowimonabloodycrusadetofindastupidmcguffinnotonlythatbutyouveseperatedmeandmysisteryoubigstupidkillingunempatheticrantstarterofaAI.

Alright... Well you continue ranting, I'll deal with the drones.
The drones barrage of bullets doesn't seem to stop anytime soon. I really need to find some sort of way to deal with them... Bingo. I'll simply just use a emp... There should be enough salvageable parts to create on in this box.

Robojesusyousuckandyourwholecompanyinbloodycompanyinspace!

A/N: I cringed up when I made the last part. Removed some cringe stuff.