Pursuit

Welp in the city, the vast vast city. I've been traveling through the city for a while, there are corpses all around and roads don't link. Bridges collapsed and statues in ruins. The city has many skyscrapers. Sky scrapers that seem better days. And a spire, a very weird tower. Imposing on me, the spire was made of worker drones.

I walked into the spire. It was empty. It seems like there was a launch here oh wait there's a note.

Hey! Whoever's reading this, I'm N. me, V and another drone called Uzi has successfully built a space ship to leave this planet. We are off to the humans planet to murder all of them! - N 5302

Seems like this note was made five thousand years ago. Wherever they are, they are not on this planet anymore. I looked up. There was a giant hole in the spire.
And a figure up there... Oh god. Murder drones

Got to find somewhere to hide... Behind this car! Looks safe enough.

A murder drone landed on the launch site. Grabbing a tablet of sort. The murder drones was wearing a mask, and a tailcoat jacket. Another murder drone followed him down.

I was peeling over the car as they was drinking a corpse oil. That was until the yellow cross glowed and they saw me.

I quickly grabbed my pistol and started blasting them. The murder drone started to approach me. My shots didn't get hit. Well I'm complete trash at this I should just- Hey wait where's the other one?!

I turned around and the other drone was there. He swung a blade at me which I dodged.  I used my claw to slash his face, which  he dodged (God I suck today) I grabbed some Chernobyl cola extract and threw it on his face and made a run for it. I heard his shrieks as I booked out of there.

I started to run through the city, I can see their shadows following me. I quickly ran into an apartment complex and hid in a closet. I then thought of my choice of hiding and jumped out of window. Because it's better to just wait and pray than.

I reached a Library called JcRead Library and ran in. I can hear the murder drones behind me.

I realised I'm at a dead end. Crap. Welp now I have to face the murder drones in a fight then talk it out. I reloaded my pistol and attached a suppressor.

Murder drone #1 pulled out a SMG, and attached a suppressor.

The murder drone started to fire silent bullets at me as I ducked the bullets and made my way to a shelf. I then shot my silence pistols as murder drone #1 shot her silent bullets, then murder drone #2 came up to me and started to attack me. He did a slash as I dodged it to return with a kick and shot a bullet into his head. It quickly regenerated and stabbed me in the chest. 

Ouch... The murder drone then lifted me up and started to punch me. And that hurt. Hurt alot. I was then flung to the wall.

Right just going to reload as usual- crap no ammo. Well time to run away. I threw a book at the drone and then ran into a elevator. Surprisingly still working.

The murder drones probably ripped the door open and started to climb up because I hear thuding underneath me and before I know it the floor is being welded. I open the elevator shaft and climb up. And made it to the rooftop.

Well now what? I'm stuck on top of a libarby and I'm being chased by 2 murder drones. So I thought of a idea. Jump off the building and hope I fly! Thats the only idea I have right now and my cpu refuse to think more.

So I jumped down and started to fall, trying to do how I did it the last time it happened. I close my eyes and pray I don't fall to the ground. And I didn't. I actually started to glide. I had wings! Well I'm gliding now with the wind.

As I look at my new found wings. I think to myself. This is nice. The wind is quite, it was nice. Until I heard something.

???: Hey! Hey! Stop! I didn't know you could fly! Who are you?

Morkovo: Oh ummm... I'm U

???: U? Mother always told me stories of you.

Morkovo: Did she? And who's your mother?

???: You know the one I was with. Her name's J. She has been on this planet for eons now. She didn't know you were still alive.

Morkovo: Really? Well I've forgotten alot of stuff about my self you see.

Ñ: Oh... Your suffering from memory loss? Mother did say you had that problem. Perhaps, you would want to talk?

Should I? I mean... I should learn more about them. Maybe I can find something interesting.

Morkovo: Sure. Let me just. Find a way to actually fly. Because I'm descending right now

Ñ: Just move your shoulders.

Welp I guess I'll be talking to this "J" Murder drone. I think I'm making myself suffer now. Oh well. Let's meet J.

A/N

If you don't get it yet, my fanfic is in the future where N, Uzi with V escaped copper 9. And J regenerates.

Ñ, is J's child? Idk I haven't figured out how to introduce Ñ.

Also alot of plot holes, like:

How does Morkovo's body not feel like it's burning lately?

Why base a cola on a terrible disaster?

Why are your stories so short?

Why tf are you evening writing this part?

Idk.

Funni content I found

Not mine lol