𝐎𝐍𝐄

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

    THE SWELTERING LOTHAL HEAT POUNDS DOWN VICIOUSLY OVER THE SWAMP. The birds coo and sing while animals shuffle through the wild and thick vegetation. Many wildlife meets at the brown water, mouths dry and begging for something to quench their unrelenting thirst. It was all nature's bidding, from the murky water to the complex brains that live among these swampy lands.

    A low purr of a motor boat startles the serenity of the marshland, water rippling as it draws nearer and nearer. It was slick, much too clean to ever be used in such swamp before. The harsh white of its body stuck out like a sore thumb against the brown and green around it. It was out of place despite the way it was maneuvered expertly through the glade.

   One of the two passengers of the motor boat was far from unfamiliar with these lands. The boundless sense of familiarity clung to her tan skin as she drew deeper into the marshland. It was her home now—long before she'd been ripped from the soothing arms of her lover and tossed into the constant cycle of brutality from the Empire.

    On the far edge of the marsh, a single lonely home stood. The vegetation around it was slowly taking over the home in place of its once lively owners. It was abandoned because of its isolated location but it was perfect for Astrid Pagonia-Skywalker and Maya Skywalker.