I'm getting jealous

Hyunjin : Yes we were friends with benefits

Yn widened her eyes before standing in her place with a shocked face. Jungkook gulp down because of taehyung glares. He was fuming in anger
Jimin was feeling hot  because he was sitting beside taehyung, jimin gulp down before smiling awkwardly.

Jimin : Ugh! Mr. Hwang please sit down

Hyunjin smirked at yn before sitting beside her, jungkook gulp down before widening his eyes.
Taehyung was glaring at the floor. They all know what's coming.

Yn get up while glaring at Hwang and went towards jimin and whispered.

Y/n : let's exchange our seats *whispering*

Jimin nodded and they exchange they seats.
Jimin smile at Hyunjin , Hyunjin glares at yn. She smirked at him before making disgusting face.

The meeting started ~~~

Yn was peacefully ignoring the meeting representer while overthinking about weird stuff. Taehyung was glaring the screen being blank and everyone was focused.

Taehyung tilt his head and looked at Hyunjin , Hyunjin was smiling at yn.
Taehyung looked at yn who's looking at screen with confused face.

Taehyung slam his hand on the desk , everyone flinched on their places.

Taehyung : Get. Out. You. All

He said with poker face , everyone gulp down even the old men's too.

Yn stood up before running towards door.

Taehyung : You don't.

She make crying face before turning around looking at him with puppy face.

Y/n : You said all??

Taehyung : Shut up

No one dares to get up from their seats

Jimin : ta--

Taehyung : Get out i said

He said without even looking at him. Jimin and jungkook looked at eachother and nodded their head before going out.
One by one everyone started going out , yn held jimin wrist while shooking her head.

Y/n : don't go

She said making cry face , jimin chuckled

Jimin : Bear him

He whispered before going out. She glares at jimin.
Hyunjin went out too with them.

Now yn and tae both are in alone in the meeting room.
Yn turned around looking at the fire 😰

           (Imagine the glare)

Y/n : h-hehe

Taehyung : Come here