Gift chapter

9 MONTHS (🥲)

Yn was sweating hard while she was on the ventilator.
Of course she is in the hospital.

Taehyung was outside while his hands were shaking due to his anxiety. His heart was beating rapidly.

The doctor came out quickly calling the other doctor. Taehyung looked at the doctor and nervously asked.

Taehyung : what happened? How she? Is she fine?

Doctor: uhm mr. Kim i don't know how to s-say but--

Taehyung bites his lips in nervousness.

Taehyung : just tell god dimmit.

Doctor : It's a serious problem. Uhm we have to save one person's life now.

Taehyung's heart skips a beat. He was beyond shocked to even reply.
He doesn't know what to say.

Doctor : so mr. Kim we are trying hard. But if we have to save one's life please co-operate.

He said with a head down. He left and taehyung still stood there with a blank face.
His heart was hurting.

AFTER SOME HOUR ~

Taehyung was sitting outside with head down. His face in his hand

Doctor come out and looked at taehyung who was sitting with dark aura.
Doctor Patt his shoulder. He looked up and the doctor felt sad seeing tears in his eyes.

He got up and asked in a hurry

Taehyung : h-h-ho--

He wasn't able to even talk properly. The doctor noticed and said.

Doctor ; she is fine mr. Kim and she is conscious now.

He ran towards operation theatre. Once he entered the nurses were cleaning. He didn't waste time and looked at yn who was looking at him with lil open eyes.

He walk towards her and kissed her whole face, she closed her eyes. He was kissing her each and every spot on her face. His tears were on her face.
She tried to speak but he wasn't stopping. He kissed her hand and started crying like a baby.

Taehyung : I l-love you so fucking much

He said and cried again kissing her hands. She tried to get up but he didn't let her.

Taehyung : don't. Just laid down you need rest

She nodded her head he kissed her lips and joint their forehead together before saying.

Taehyung : You don't know how precious you're. 

Y/n : ta-tae our baby?

He sniffed before turning around and looking at the nurse who's giggling at the side of a husband who loves his wife the most.