I Cry for You

Taehyung : Then don't complain to me in the morning.

She nodded her head cutely still drunk with half open eyes.
He pulled her closer on his lap before grabbing her neck and slamming his lips on her , she closed her eyes while kissing him back.
He stopped and started kissing on her jaw and then on her neck.
She rolled her eyes because of his tongue play on her neck, he was biting her neck and sucking on it.
She was roaming her hands allover his upper body , he take off her jacket before pecking her shoulders.
She was wearing a sports bra inside , he peck her clothed breast before taking off her bra , she was just staring at him.
He successfully removed her bra , he started squeezing her boobs while kissing her hard, she started mumbling something
He has closed eyes he started sucking on her boobs , he bite her nipples she screamed. He chuckled before pecking her boobs. He heard

Y/n ; I'm shoo h-hungry

She said in sleepy tone , he looked up and caressed her cheeks.

Taehyung : You want me to touch you now you're hungry huh?

Y/n : Ummmm i want Foooddddd

She said while making crying face. He sighed and dressed her.

He get up , yn lay down on the mattress. She was giggling looking at him.
He stare at her before saying.

Taehyung : Stay here, I'll make something.

She pout before shooking her head.

Y/n ; Nahhh ta-take me with youuuuuuu

She said while spreading her arms. He chuckled at her cuteness before saying.

Taehyung : Jump

She get up and jump on him , he hold her by waist and started walking towards kitchen.

(Lol imagine their hug and him holding her like this)

He placed her on the counter before smooching her lips. She was smiling cutely at him.

Taehyung : What should i make for you honey?

She pout while thinking. He was staring at her !

Y/n ; ummmmmmm Can you make one jimin for me?

She asked cutely while blinking her eyes , taehyung face turned to cold one. He started glaring at her.