Episode 3 ..

Jikook took tae to a room full of beautiful mirrors and portraits of a handsome young man. Jikook started shouting "Jin hyung ... Hyung .... Where are you?... " Jimin told jungkook something in his ear and jungkook shouted "hyung I broke one of your mirrors accidentally" jimin counted "1....2....3" and the moment counting ended a loud this was heard and there came A young handsome man running with an angry face.

Jikook shouted "we were just kidding hyung" and the young man looked relieved. But then He noticed a little figure behind jikook peeking at him. He cooed looking at that figure and spoke "who is the cutie behind you kids?" Jikook smiled and jungkook spoke "hyung he is seojoon hyung's little brother and a model ...... Why don't you introduce yourself to him tata" Taehyung again peeked and cam forward bowed and said "Hello sir my name is Taehyung. I love to play with pets and make new friends and you can call me anything you want" Jin cooed at the baby and hugged him saying "hello to you too little puppy my name is Jin you can call me eomma"

Jin was happy to get one more baby in the house and he made a lot of snacks for all of them and tae was watching cartoons on TV. Jungkook and Jimin was accompanying him and time to time looking at him. Tae was too focused on the screen and didn't see seojoon , namjoon , hobi and Suga coming. When seojoon saw Jin he greeted him and went to Tae and sat with him without letting him know. Then he started tickling Tae because of which Tae laughed very hard like a baby and layed down while laughing and said "hyungie s-stop p-please" seojoon said "no I'll not stop you ignored me tata" Tae spoke while laughing "i didn't m-mean to h-hyungie p-please I p-pwomise I'll n-not do that a-again" and seojoon stopped.

Tae became a pouty babie after having snacks because seojoon told him that they have to leave and Tae didn't want to leave because he wanted to play with jimin and jungkook. And jikook also wanted Tae to stay. So seojoon agreed to stay there overnight so that they could upgrade their plan.

Tae was really happy and ran to the room with jikook where he slept earlier. He asked jimin with puppy eyes "chimmy what should we play?" Jimin felt attacked because of those puppy eyes. Jungkook was fast to react and said "hey bun should we play video games?" Tae got really excited and jumped while saying "yes yes yes kookiee i love video games" jimin chuckled while looking at an excited baby tiger. Jungkook and jimin set the console up and sat down with tae between them.

One hour later

"Kookieeeeeee ~ pweese don't be so good in this game I also want to win 'pout'" Tae said , jungkook chuckled and said "sorry baby do you want to play another round?" Tae quickly Said " no no no no I don't want to~" jimin asked tae "what do you want to do now tae?" "Can we watch a movie chimmy?" Tae asked . Jimin and jungkook agreed and played a cartoon movie Frozen.

After half an hour jimin noticed that tae slept while cuddling them both and they both also slept.

Auther's pov
In the living room -
Seojoon and hobi were discussing about the hacking "seojoon hyung do you think this virus will be easy to make? I mean clearly it needs perfection and also it is very hard to implant it that quick." Hobi said. Seojoon answered " I know hobi it is nearly impossible to do this trick we will need a lot of efforts for this but there is one problem that can destroy the whole plan and that is the time limit we need someone who can increase the time limit of the virus for it to keep everything stable in their system and to remove or delete every data." "I can do that hyung " a voice came from behind , jungkook was the one.
Hobi stood up shocked "are you serious jungkook it's not that easy how will you do that?" "Hyung are you really forgetting that I did my studies in hacking and my thesis was to make computer virus" he said in duh tone.

"This is perfect jungkook thank you ! You'll be the third one for the team hacking process from today" seojoon said. "thank you hyung I would really like to do something new other than just fighting" jungkook said enthusiastically.

With suga

He was sleeping in his room but suddenly he heard a crack from his door he was ready to shout at whoever disturbed him in his sleep but kept quite because there was a cub peeking from outside the door. Suga called tae "Hey little thing what are you doing there?" Tae said " I am not little hyungie I am big now you know?" Suga chuckled "yeah yeah baby tiger you are big" tae pouted "hyungie can I sleep with you chimmy and kookie are not in the room" Suga was surprised but agreed , tae became happy and ran to his bed and hugged him and slept.

Am really sorry guys for not updating for almost 6 months but my college started and I was in a lot of stress because of the consistent assignments and file works but now I was free and really in mood to continue the story ! I sorry for making you guys wait hope I'll get a good responce on this and please have a good day and love yourselves !