Episode 8..

In the previous episode

Jungkook was noticing that for about 5 mins there was no responce from tae in the game ! He looked over to tae and saw him sleeping like a baby with his lips pouted ... He chuckled and took tae to jimin's room and layed him down and cuddled him and slept !....

On the other side !

Jimin and Suga were continuously beating the sh*t out of their enemy and shouting at the same time

SG -- "Open your fu*king mouth and speak you sh*t"

Lee -- "Aa-aa s-sorry i-ill tell y-you"

Jin --"Now you know how we treat our loveliest guests"

Jimin - "now speak or I'll show you hell you old man"

Lee started telling all the members about his leader who stole millions of their money. Now BTS thought that they can make Lee their messenger and send him to his boss to warn him!
They did that !

RM -- "now listen here you sh*t you'll go to your boss and tell him that he'll see hell soon If he doesn't bring me back my money ! Tell him how we treated you and warn him to stay away from our matters or soon he will be in a grave coz we will bury him alive and believe me when I say something I do it"

Lee shivered at the voice and nodded in fear ...

Jin -- " now stand up and memorise tell him that this is the very last warning we are giving him ! Tell him to either surender or die by our hands ! And if he does not co-operate tell him to spend his last minutes with his loved ones"

RM -- " relax babe ! You go and rest, take seojoon with you to can we'll take care of this person"

Jin -- " sure joonie I'll go come fast okay don't waste your time at him just send him"

RM -- " sure love"

Jin went out and took seojoon to the van and waited for other to come.

RM -- " jimin , Suga you both send him okay and hobah jungkook must have completed the virus and the program you should go to the mansion and practice what you have to do let's go guys"

Jimin , Suga and hobi -- " aye aye captain"

In the mansion

Tae and jungkook were still sleeping , suddenly jungkook woke up and saw tae soundly sleeping. He decided not to disturb him and go down and make something to eat for him and all the members and for tae as well.

Now jungkook was in the kitchen cooking suddenly he heard door opening he saw towards the door and all the members coming inside with happy faces just accept for sugar he was not very happy but very sleepy as soon as he saw suga. suga came to jungkook and ask him where tae was? Jungkook told him that he was sleeping in his room and suga too went to that room as well and slept soundly.

The members just set in the couch and started discussing about their mission now RM was very confident about the mission and told other members to take a rest and not worry about anything, he too then went to his room with Jin and slept.

Hobi and joon why still talking on the couch and suddenly June asked jungkook that where is Tata baby, jungkook told him the directions of the room where he was sleeping and Joon and hobi both went to that room to see Tata. When they entered the room hobi was a little shocked to see suga cuddled up with tae as suga was the only one in the group who hated skinship but now here he was sleeping like a baby with tae joon cooed at put the cute bear and kitten sleeping soundly cuddling each other looking comfortable and peaceful so he decided not to disturb both of them and just go and rest with other members hobi to decided not to disturb suga and just go to his room and sleep there.

Jimin entered the mention after all the members and straight of went to jungkook and asked if tae was awake jungkook just said no and asked him to help him in the kitchen making food for everyone, although jimin first tired as hell he still agreed on helping jungkook making food.

The day went peaceful for all the members as they slept soundly whole day ate the food made by two youngest members and dangerous decided to rest and sleep and put the work to tomorrow. RM gave permission to everyone to sleep so they arranged rooms like ....

Tae , jimin and jungkook slept in the same room
Hobi , Suga both slept in same room
Seojoon slept alone
Jin and namjoon shared one room

In the midnight jungkook felt that tae was not in the bed with them and he freaked at the thought of him getting kidnapped. He shook jimin and woke him up to find tae both of them got out of the room and search the hallway they did not find him there then they went to the kitchen they were looking around the counter and went to the opposite side to look and saw the baby bear inside one of the cabinets eating chocolate and smiling to himself !

Both jimin and jungkook laughed looking at the baby and tae also found it funny somehow and started laughing with them. Then then carried tae to the room and tugd him into the bed and asked him to promise them not to sneak out again without telling them as they were worried sick about him.

Tata also promised this and then slept while cuddling with both of them the day was chaotic yet memorable for all of the members and all of them slept so peacefully that they would wake up very fresh the next morning.

Hey my little bunnies!
I know I know I am so so sorry that I did not update for so long well my exams are going to end on first of May and I decided that I need to fresh myself writing a stories so I wrote one instead this time the story line was not really well prepared it was just a mayor thought and I thought to transform it very quickly as I am the kind of a person who writes in his mind and I usually think about a story when I am bored in college or either when I am in library doing some work it's always going in my mind what should I write next so guys if you liked it it's my pleasure and thank you so much for reading and thank you for the sweet comments in my previous episode now guys as you guys no I do have one another story that is of one shots and I want a suggestion for the next one shot you guys can tell me what genre do you want me to write about and about a little bit on its story line as well like shall I make about supernatural or normal human !

One more thing guys remember to love yourself just think about BTS and ARMY's whenever you feeling down and see it will work I really hope you like note the negative comments and just take care of yourself and will focus on yourself taking care of yourself guys just ignore every bad thing in your surrounding and believe in yourself I love you guys so so much thank you so much for being there thank you so much for reading I am very grateful to you guys thank you my little lovely people I really hope you have a good day good weekend and very good school or college day week month just remember to take a good rest and remember love yourself ♥️💜