just update

Okay so first of all I'm really very sorry for being too inactive on this story ! The problem is actually with my mind I overthink way too much and nowadays my mind is not in my control !

Firstly I wanted to tell you guys about my reason for writing this story , firstly mt love and respect for BTS as my idols and Inspiration; secondly my interest in writing stories , poems and songs! I love writing but the thing is I need motivation to write as well and nowadays my mind is not helping at all !!

For everyone who is eagerly waiting for the update thank you so much guys !

Well I won't say I have a big problem coz a lot of people have bigger problems than me , but sometimes mental state does not help !

Okay so if you ever feel weak emotionally and mentally just take your time , don't give up loves ♡ ....

Also update is on the way just wanted to tell you that I'm alive ! Just take care of yourselves... Love you guys so damn much thank you for being my motivation! And thank you for reading coz this story will be in my achievements !

Love you guys so much ! Take care yea? ♡♡

And also I don't even know why and what I wrote just now but there should be no filter between you and me so yea !