Episode 13

Previously

Jin hugged all the txt members lovingly and kissed their foreheads. One by one every member got up and joined them all of a sudden door opened and a sleepy Tae Tae came inside and said "without me? " Everyone cooed and hugged him too.

NEXT DAY

______________________________________________♡

All the txt members and vminkook were in the training room working their guts out. Tae was now sitting in front of the mirror watching others training and tiring themselves.
______________________________________________♡

Gyu and yeonjun were bickering about something very stupid and tae was laughing at them jimin and jungkook tried to stop them but started bickering with each other in process. Tae was laughing the entire time with Soobin who was cheering Yeonjun and Jimin!
_

____________________________________________♡

Soobin - Go Go jiminie hyung go go yeonjunie hyung come on!

Tae - hahahahaha oh my god kookie looks so cute and i think gyu might kill you binnie he is glaring at you.

Soobin - oops! *scratching his head* I am supporting you gyu!

Taehyun - guys stop it now it's enough you guys just start everywhere!

Kai - Tae Tae come we'll go to hobi hyung I wanna laugh more!

______________________________________________♡

Tae jumped from his place and went out of the training room with kai to hobi!
_

_____________________________________________♡

Hobi - *OTP* I don't want any mistakes! If I seriously hear one more excuse I'll make sure RM deal with you.
*hangs up* I hope they don't make me angry anymore I cannot deal with any thing else right now.

Tae - hobiii hyungieeee *from a distance*

Hobi - I guess I can deal with these cuties. Hello my little ponies what are you doing here you were supposed to train.

Kai - hyung we were training but then gyi and junie hyung and jikookie hyungs started bickering so we came to you.

_______________________________________________

Hobi laughed at the statement and imagined double chaos of txt and them together! He really loves his little ones very much and always makes them happy.
_

______________________________________________♡

Tae - hyungie can you play with us?

Hobi - why not tata! So what do you want to play?

Kai - hyung hide and seek?

Hobi - sure hueningie ! Go on hide babies I'll count to 20 and come.

______________________________________________♡