Episode 6 ..

Tae gasped looking to his left jungkook and jimin were looking at him so adoringly ! "When did you arrive hyungie?" Jikookie replied"just now lil bun" tae laughed and said "no you are a bun bunny kookie hyungie just look at you a cute little rabbit" jimin chuckled at the cute remarks of tae! Seojoon suddenly spoke "tata just one more pose baby then you're free to play with hyungies" tae became excited and gave a cute heart pose seojoon cooed and said "you're free tata you can take hyungies to your rest room" tae ran to jikookie and held their hands and ran to his rest room pulling them both with him!

Tae's room was baby blue coloured with a lot of cotton on the ceiling and neon lights on the walls ! Jimin looked to the ceiling and saw a lot of cotton "tiger why is ther cotton on the ceiling ?" Tae looked up and said "oh hyungie let me show you" tae went to a switch board and turned one on and suddenly !

"See hyungie this is the lights I love the most me and seojoonie hyungie did this" tae said , jikook were stunned because of the beauty of room and lights and in a split second they were sure they want the same light in their room as well "waow th...

"See hyungie this is the lights I love the most me and seojoonie hyungie did this" tae said , jikook were stunned because of the beauty of room and lights and in a split second they were sure they want the same light in their room as well "waow the beauty it looks like real clouds good job tae bear" jungkook said !

AFTER 1 HOUR

Jikook were playing with taehyungie when suddenly a staff of the team entered the room and told tae very rudely "change the clothes" the staff suddenly saw jikook and spoke sensualy "hey who are the two hotties with you?" Tae just ignored her because he didn't like her from the very start jikook did not like the way she talked to tae so they made a mental note to fire her from the agency by hook or by crook .

The girl when felt ignored left stomping her foot jimin asked tae " hey tiger does she talks to you this rude always?" Tae said "yesh hyungie she is very bad she even does not do her work properly and always gets angry on me I hate her" jungkook fel his anger rising tae continued "one time she dropped her coffee cup on me and on top of that shouted on me seojoonie hyungie complained about her but she is the co owner's niece so they did not fire her" jungkook got up and went straight to the owner's office and say there on his seat ! The owner entered his office a while later and saw someone on his chair and shouted " WHO THE HELL IS SITTING ON MY CHAIR?" jungkook laughed and said "me" and rotated the chair the owner's face went cold and said while stuttering "S-sir i-i am so s-sorry I didn't k-knew" jungkook chucked "hmm now is not the time to kill someone jungkook but YOU Listen to me very carefully you need to fire the girl the co owner's niece right away or you will face the consequences " owner at the time dialled a number " Lee your niece Is fired right now tell her to leave the company as soon as she can " jungkook then told the owner to get out of the office and suddenly the girl barged in in anger and was about to shout but shutted herself after looking at jungkook "ohh hottie you here were you so eager to meet me that you straight came here " jungkook just ignored and the owner suddenly barged in and tried to get the girl out.

The girl didn't budge from her place and was just staring at jungkook suddenly tae came inside the office grabbed her by hair and dragged her out in anger! Jungkook looked at the door shockingly and went behind tae to see what he does ! They came in the main hall of the studio where all the staff were working on cleaning up and saw tae dragging the girl out , the girl somehow released herself and shouted at tae " WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING" She was about to slap tae but tae was fast enough to hold her hand and slap her back and shouted back at her " THIS IS FOR LITERALLY THROWING YOUR COFFEE CUP AT ME WITHOUT ANY FREAKING REASON AND GUESS WHAT EVERYONE HERE HATES YOU TO GET THE HELL OUT BEFORE I KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS"  the girl freaked out and ran out crying !

Jikook were in the corner too stunned to speak "not gonna lie this was too damn hot" jimin said and jungkook just nodded and went to tae and hugged him to calm him down ! "Calm down bear now let's go to your room and let you rest for a bit okay " tae nodded and said "thank you hyungie you fired her and also sorry to all the staff I didn't mean to shout so loud but I couldn't help sorry " the staff members smiled at him and tae went to his rest room with jikook !

While outside the building Suga kidnapped the girl and smirked saying "seojoon was so right to tell us that you are Lee's niece now now Lee let's see how you save yourself from us"

Well I know I know ! I'm so so so so so so sorry my bunnies but what to tell you the same same reason exams , practicals , projects can't really help it but your comments keep me going guys you guys are so damn sweet and cute to really boast me a lot I really love you guys a lot 💜 I just hope I can make this book good enough for you guys to enjoy ! I'm not professional but I love writting stories so I wanted you guys to enjoy 💜 have a really good day guys and remember to love yourself !! 

Also do you guys want me to start something like oneshots because if I feel like writing short I'll have an option so please help me and tell me your views 💜