Episode 12

Previously
At an instant bell rang and a green light went out the door opened itself!
5 very handsome guys entered the mansion and stood in front of ᗷTS and together said
" One Dream hello we are tomorrow by together "
Suga stood up and hugged each one of them and said "quit the formalities kids"
Txt laughed and hugged him back

Now continue

Every txt member met BTS members and all ghis time tae was hiding behind seojoon observing every txt members!

Jungkook - how are you little dudes?

Soobin - we're very well hyung thank you for asking!

Suga - as I said before quit the formalities guys you're at home not at work so chill down and meet someone new.

Seojoon - hello guys I am seojoon a photographer and a hacker for team sometimes.

Txt members bowed to seojoon and said hello to him but seojoon stood up and hugged them and sat again and tae hid behind him again.

Seojoon - tata no baby come on introduce yourself to your new friends.

Yeonjun - hello little creature how are you? My name is yeonjun.

Tae - junie ? Can i call you that? I am Taetae.

Yeonjun - yea why not that is a cute name.

soobin - that is not fair I also want a name Tae Tae . I am soobin.

Tae - don't be sad I'll call you binnie.

Soobin smiled at tae and other three whined to tae about the same.

Tae - gyuu, hueningie, hyunie you guys are sho cuteee.

Others chuckled and said "no you're cute" Tae laughed

After 1 hour

Tae slept after playing with kai and bomgyu now everyone was in the meeting room discussing about their plan for the mission

RM - okay guys now back to work ! Hobi explain what happened?

Hobi - okay so everyone yesterday I was on my system and i observed that someone tried to hack into our system although I handled it but still I know that it was the choi clan and even though it was no harm but we don't know what are they up to so we have to handle them before something bad happens.

Jungkook - also hyungs if you guys didn't know this I was the one who examined the guy who was trying to break in he was one of the choi's men and he was so stubborn to handle but I got to know some things that are important so you guys should know....

Number one - his real name is choi Yeunwoo.

Number two - he was someone who usually spies for them in other teams coz I found his history in about 5 groups with different names.

Number three - he tried to join bangtan with the name shin eunjun about 5 months ago to spy on us but failed.

Number four - the last , he was lee's niece's so called true lover.

I found all this in my research a long time ago but hobi hyung and jiminie hyung helped me.

RM - good job JK, MIN and HOPE I am very proud of you guys! Now towards the main concern choi! Can anyone suggest something?

Jimin - hyung can't we just attack them when they are not prepared and can't handle us I mean they are bit that powerful.

Seojoon - no minnie I mean your plan is good but atleast keep in mind that one of their man fooled 5 groups into believing on him so what could others do and also what could the choi do!

RM - seojoon is right minie we could just try to attack too but playing it safe would be better coz they are not dumb they must be spying on us that is irritating.

Jimin - hyung you are right but that is what my plan is ! We just have to act that we are going to attack soon. Isn't that good for us coz we can use their rush situation to our benefit.

RM - actually you're not wrong minnie good job i am very proud of you but how will we get their group information.

Seojoon - how about we send txt to them as a messenger but then they will act like they want to end us i mean it'll work so well if they believe which I think they will coz they will be in a rush.

RM - you're right and you're good how can you be a photographer dude you're damn intelligent.

Seojoon laughed and thanked namjoon! Soobin stood up and spoke

Soobin - hyung shall I start training from now on then?

Suga - yes sure bin you are going to train under jungkook.

Jungkook - hyung how about tae and they train in the same session?

Suga - good idea boy!

Yeonjun - hyung can we start from today only?

J-hope - yeonjun be excited but do your best okay you guys are also my little ones I want you guys to be safe okay?

Taehyun - yes hyung thank you for being so sweet to us all of us love you guys so much.

Jin - Aww my little kids I lov- I mean we all love you so so so much.

Jin hugged all the txt members lovingly and kissed their foreheads. One by one every member got up and joined them all of a sudden door opened and a sleepy Tae Tae came inside and said "without me? " Everyone cooed and hugged him too.

This is for you guys as a sorry an early update 💜💜 thank you soo so so much for such cute comments on the last episode I can't tell you how much I love you all! Just stay healthy and happy ❣️