DWY - 2

As soon as Yujin enters the store she saw her three friends there peacefully reading something while she silently chuckled, kind of off seeing them with serious looks. Okay, it's because it doesn't look like these are her friends because right now they're quiet and looks like the good girl type of people who always studies and quiet which they aren't. They're completely the opposite of it.

"And what is this? You guys are finally quiet?"

"Shh!" She was instantly pulled by her friends to sit down. They're deeply scared to the woman by the counter a.k.a the owner's daughter who's just a few steps away from them. But, the fact that one of her friends is inlove with that person who glares at them everytime they're here.

"What took you so long?" Minjeong had to ask in a whispering way. "Had a talk with dad for awhile and accidentally bumped into someone." Yujin's expression changed when she saw her 3 friends' eyebrows rose and looked at her directly. Woah?

"Someone?"

She sighs as she smiled and placed the ID at the table making her friends shift their gaze downwards. "Here, she dropped her ID.. do you know who she is or where her department is? She's in the same university with us."

They all gasped and have their mouths wide open. "You guys know her?" Do they? It'll be easier for me to find her then.

Maybe she already needs it.. Yujin can't help but to worry. It sucks losing your ID and losing your mind on when did you drop or put it. She experience it multiple times and guess what, it was just her friends who hides it most of the time.

Just as she hopes her friends know it.. because of their expressions it seems like they do but well.

"No.." Hyewon answered with an innocent smile plastered on her same

"Nope haha" Yena.

Guess not.

"What was that dramatic reaction?! You guys really!--"

"Wait wait.." they all turned their heads toward their friend who's scrolling through her phone.

"ya! Found it." She smiled and showed a picture to her friends. Looking all proud and such.

There she saw Yeji, a well-known student who's from the dance club, Lia, a famous culinary student who wins every award on a singing contest they have and Karina who her friend clearly likes, and another person which is the store owner's daughter that her other friend likes and then that girl she bumped with! Wow.

It was an Instagram post with a caption With the girls❤️

"Rina unnie's post?"

"Clearly, she's one of her bestfriends." Minjeong pointed at the ID while happily smiling.

"Oh right.. so it really is Karina unnie who shouted her name earlier." She almost forgot. "Wait, did you saw her with them?" Yujin added.

"Yes we saw Rina earlier hehe"

"So that's why you guys wanted to come here?" Her friend nodded, these two just wanted to get a sight of their crushes and pulled Hyewon and Yujin along with them. "Oh wow really, maybe if you would go and confess maybe you're already having a date with her." Hyewon butted in and sipped her drink after while Minjeong glared at her right away. The older girl just smiled and made a peace sign.

Yena likes the girl by the counter, the café owner's daughter that's why they hang out here. That explains why her friend, Minjeong also comes along because seems like their crushes are bestfriends. And Hyewon here is just up for the free treat, never absent for free treats. And every time they go here..