DWY - 4

A week.

It's been a week since then.

The two of them haven't seen each other and they also don't have each other's contact.

As much as they want to somehow see each other, they were busy through the week with their classes and projects. They don't even know how to contact each other. If they ask through their friends it might seem off and awkward.

Yujin was walking through the campus as her class just finished. The next thing she knew is that her phone rang from her pocket.

"Hyewon unnie? Why-"

"Yuj, go here!" Okay, it wasn't Hyewon. She had to pull the phone away from her ear again because she was welcomed by Yena's loud voice.

"Why?"

"Hyewon will treat us after her class-"

"I didn't said anyth--!"

"She will!" This time it was Minjeong.

"Okay unnie where?" Can't say no to free treats.

"Do you have a next class?"

"No I just finished.. I don't have anything to do now. I finished it all this week." She replied and looked at her watch, 2pm.

"Okay then go to the architecture building. Hyewon said we can wait there." Yujin went confused, why are they waiting there?

"They are sight seeing for you know who--" ah right, Rina unnie and Yuri unnie are there.

"Haha, also so that Hyewon can't escape after her class!"

"Now go! You'll be late"

"I still have minutes-"

"Just go!"

"How will I go if you still have my phone?!" Yujin just chuckled through the phone and walked towards the other way. Their department is quite far.

"Okay bye Yuj! See you later- no we will text you to find us. Just wonder around first and if you saw us with you know who.. don't say anything silly!" said Minjeong who immediately hang up.

As soon as Yujin went inside the architecture building, she was confused. Okay.. where shall I go?

She walked around and found herself being lost. Maybe I should have just waited outside..

She sighed, she doesn't even know anyone here aside from Hyewon and Eunbi.. and her two friends who are also here but they are wondering around to find their crushes. And Minju..

Yujin walked again and found the library. Great, I could spend an hour here and just ask for them to fetch me here since I'm lost.

After scanning the place, it was also like their library but of course with different books. Yujin wondered around, it was spacious and she's currently finding a book to read. She went up the stairs and found her type of books.

Okay this is good enough.

after getting a book that interested her, her eyes darted somewhere. A woman who's tiptoeing, trying to get the book which she's slightly going to get it. She was silently cheering for her too.

The girl was deeply familiar but she doesn't want to assume. But other than that, she'll just help this person rather than silently watching her struggle.

"This one?"

"Yes, thank you-"

The girl cut her own sentence when she saw the person who helped her "Yujin?"