DWY - 7

Minju rarely gets hit anymore but yes her mom does. She's busy with her college life and her dad is always at work. They rarely see each other and that's more than good. But she can't help but to feel hurt whenever she go home with her mom having bruises. She can't help but to cry.

"You want to go home or?" Yujin asks while still caressing the latter's back. It's getting pretty cold since it's late already so she gave the girl her coat but she's still worried because it's really cold already.

"I want to stay like this.." she murmurs and of course Yujin won't complain. She likes it like that too.

"Do you want to do something about him? We can help, my mom's a lawyer-"

"I-I don't know.. I want us to escape from him at the same time there's just part of us that still wants the old him to comeback."

"Okay, take your time. I'll always be here so don't hesitate to call me." She hugged her tighter, she's really worried for her. She wants to help them and she will.

-

"Hey mom." She hugged her, it's been a week since they last saw each other.

Her mom texted her to visit by and it was a good thing since she was also going to ask for that concern.

"Noona!"

"Jinho-yah!" She opened her arms wide opened and her little brother immediately clung into her.

"Ah when did you get so heavy?"

"Noona, you're lying!" He frowned and Yujin chuckled, pinching her brother's cheeks. This is one thing Yujin really likes, her brother have dimples like her. "just kidding."

...

Yujin eyed her brother who's peacefully playing with his toys as she looked back to her mother.

"So mom.. for example, like this is from a friend so this friend has a friend who has an abusive father.. do you think like you can do anything about it? Like for an example-"

"Oh darling, stop saying for an example and friend of friend whatsoever is so confusing. I can literally see how worried you are for that person."

"Okay fine, I have this friend-"

"So it isn't Yena, Hyewon or Minjeong.. Hmm."

"Yes.. this someone is.. s-someone I really like and care for so-"

"Someone you like?!"

"Mom! Just.. you don't have to shout it!"

"I.. I was just shocked! No one's here so they won't hear it but goodness, this is the first time! Tell me why'd you like that person huh?"

"Y-yeah.. I found myself liking her, everything about her."

"Oooh~"

"Mom.."

"Okay I want to know more about her but let's discuss about her father first."

"Do you think he can like be punished?"

"Of course he can."

"Question is, do they want to imprison him?" She added.

Minju did told her they're still wanting for the old him to come back, she didn't told her about wanting him to be jailed. Especially since she's still her father.

"I'll discuss it with her.."

"Okay then give her this, you know the firm already but if she wants to go herself then here. She'll be assisted to go to my office right away." Her mom gave her a card that shows her name, the firm and address.