DWY - 5

"Woah.."

"This is so pretty." Minju mumbles, eyes were sparkling because of the beautiful view she's seeing.

She can see the city view and the sun setting down.

Yujin just stood there behind and found herself admiring the sunset and a certain someone.

When did sunsets become much prettier?

-

"You like sunsets?" Yujin asks as she sat beside the latter.

"Yeah, it shows that the day can end beautifully even if my day doesn't end with one." The girl smiled and continued staring at the sun that's slowly setting down.

"Okay, continue smiling." Minju was still smiling and before she could ask why, she already heard a click.

"A perfect view with someone's perfect smile?" Yujin smiled looking at Minju who's obviously has her face reddening now.

The girl just took a picture of her and she went all flustered.

Luckily Yujin brought her camera with her or else she would've not captured this.

"Can I keep it?"

"H-huh?"

"Your picture, your permission first. If you don't want I can delete it. It was a good shot, look." Minju leaned forward.

And wow, they're so close to each other right now. It caught Yujin off guard, she even flinched but decided to ignore it.

"It's okay. I don't really mind" She smiled, "I'll send this to you." Yes, they have each other's contact now too. There's process.

In the end Minju was brought home by the latter and after hours..

Yujin found herself smiling, she can't even fall asleep.

What's wrong with me?

The girl sat up after she heard a notification from her phone and yes, it's no other than the one she's expecting.

That night they talked comfortably through texts until they fell asleep.

Probably dreamt of each other too.

-

A certain girl was walking through the hallway as she saw 2 familiar figures.

Her eyebrows narrowed, soon the two people looked behind and saw her.

"Oh gosh, I forgot. The text I sent.. they'll probably interrogate me today these fools! Ahh!" Yujin ran away and she's now being chased by her friends. Great. "Y-yah Ahn Yujin!!"

In the end her phone was bombarded with her friends' messages.

She just laughed at them, she's an athlete after all epecially back in highschool. She managed to get them out of sight and went directly to her class.

She'll just explain later, her nosy friends can't last another day without asking her who she was with.

And just as soon as her class finished well.. her friend's are outside her classroom, waiting.

Okay she can't escape now.

"You big doggo! You'll go with us."

"Unnieee" She whined but in the end she just sighed and went along.

She sat down and saw her friends intensely staring at her.

They're outside the building, in the café where they always hang out. The two finished their first class and went to Yujin's since they want ask her about things.