DWY - 8

Minju blinked, her focus is on the girl Yujin's with. And the next second she saw her two friends walking away after taking a quick glance at her. Okay, they recognized who it was. Of course they tell stories of the happenings in their life especially that her friends are also very nosy. Which leads to them teasing Minju a lot. She admits she likes her, more than what she think. Maybe the word love already.

They are now pretending to not notice Minju. They are silently cheering for her.

"H-hey where are you guys going?"

"Yah, Hwang Yeji! Choi Jisu!" She kept on shouting but her eyes can't help but to take glances on a certain person especially that she's with someone unfamiliar.

"Haha, who's calling us? Do you hear that?"

"No not at all.." the two continued pretending and went on their way.

They'll just text and tease Minju after they ran away from her.

-

Minju stood there, continued on observing Yujin and someone she clearly doesn't know who. She doesn't know if she's at the same department as her but not like she cares. She also doesn't why Yujin's here. Is she here for her?

And why is that girl smiling so much at Yujin?

She just walked past them didn't bother to greet Yujin. She suddenly felt out of the mood to do so. She felt annoyed.

The younger saw her passing them, she was confused because went there to wait for Minju and she didn't know their class ended early. She unexpectedly met a senior here rather former since that girl shifted courses.

This senior is friendly, cheerful and approachable who always smile, she greeted her and asked how she's doing so she replied. They were kind of friends since they worked on projects together.

Yujin hurriedly bid goodbye and went after the woman who's already quite far from her. Did she not see me?

"When did she start to walk so fast?" Yujin mumbled to herself and ran towards the latter.

"Hi, Min-"

"Hwang! Choi! You two really!" Yujin was left there standing when Minju ran towards her two friends like she didn't hear her.

Okay did she not see me again? She blinked and her mind was elsewhere then next she didn't see where Minju went already.

What.. I'll just chat her instead to meet up later.

-

Yujin was leaning at her car when she saw a certain figure leaving the architecture building and next she bid goodbye with two other people, it was Yuri and Karina that is with her this time. This is Minju's last class of the day and the one earlier was her first.

She texted Minju that she'll wait for her to bring her home as usual and the girl just replied 'K.'

She crossed paths with the two so she showed a smile and bowed a little as a sign of hello but she received a wink from the two of them as they glanced at Minju after, what..?

Yujin wasn't able to ask when the two quickly left and Minju went inside her car already.

"Hi Joo! How's your day?" She greeted with a smile and didn't expect she'll hear a scoff.

"Min."

"Joo."

"Minju-yah." she called from time to time and the girl just has her eyes closed.

Yujin thought she fell asleep so she stopped and continued driving. She doesn't want to annoy Minju.

Is she ignoring me?