DWY - 3

Rain drops, cars passing through, the sound of rain and the two of them stayed there, lost in each other's eyes.

Minju looked down again and cried even harder.

"A-are you okay?" The latter stuttered and went to sit beside the woman. Patting her back, she's worried and she doesn't know why.

And she also wonders, why is she comforting someone? and.. when did she even learn to comfort when she can't even comfort herself.

"Here, please take it." She offered her handkerchief again and gladly, the girl took it.

Yujin stood up, she suddenly felt awkward. "I'm sorry, I'll just go now-" Must be weird for a person you just met to suddenly sit beside you and give you handkerchief then pat your back.

She was going to walk away, still feeling embarrassed and awkward when she felt the hem of her shirt being held. her eyes that instantly met the latter's teary eyes. "c-can you not.." the girl sniffed and can't find the right words to say.

She waited for a response but the latter didn't speak instead she hung her head low again without even letting go of her shirt.

Okay she knows what that means.

Yujin suppressed a smile and went to sit beside her again as she watched the rain pouring down, she can still feel Minju's grip on her shirt and next second, she felt a head leaning on her shoulder.

The girl has her eyes close but there's still tears in her eyes. Yujin of course didn't dare to move, she doesn't even mind.

Does she really fell asleep after crying? That's cute but I hope she's okay..

Yujin, she just sat there with Minju's head rested on her shoulder. Not that she minds or find it uncomfortable.. actually she likes it, she like the feeling.. also the feeling that her heart is actually beating really fast now.

Minutes later she felt the girl awake and seems that she was hesitating if she'll pull away, she just murmured 'it's okay' and Minju didn't move. She likes the feeling. They both did.

"You can sneeze on it, I don't mind." She suddenly mutters, okay she didn't purposely said that. But anyway Minju did sneezed on her handkerchief. It also seems like the girl is not crying that much anymore. I guess her little nap helped. Truth is, Yujin's presence was the one that helped.

Yujin doesn't mind waiting if it's like this.

She doesn't like the rain, the day her parents separated, it was raining and it reminds her of that. But somehow, she doesn't mind waiting for the rain to stop right now, rather she doesn't mind waiting and lend her shoulders for this girl to stop crying anymore.

-

"Thank you.. sorry for earlier, that must've been dramatic and such-"

"Are you okay?" Wow. Minju hated the fact of people cutting her off but why.. does the person infront of her seems worried, it felt so genuine. The fact that no others have been like this towards her other than her close friends and her mom.

They recently just met but why, does she feel so comforting?

Why do I feel happy that I have someone beside me right now, why do I feel glad that this girl was the one who saw me crying.

When I prefer to cry and carry all the burden alone?

"I'm.. alright, thank you. You brought my ID back earlier and then now, this. I don't know how I can return the favor back." said Minju while looking at the taller girl who's towering over her, she's waiting for the next bus. After all she missed the last one since she was crying.