DWY - 9

Days went by, and Minju's dad.. He's at the rehabilitation center for help. What Minju saw was right and maybe they thought it was the reason why her dad became violent and suddenly changed.

He's taking some illegal drugs then till now.

Luckily they found out.

-

Ever since Yujin found out what she truly feels, she doesn't deny and avoid doing something to the latter because of her feelings.

Rather she wants Minju to know what she truly feels.

She's been true to her feelings and actions.

They saw the first snow this year together, it was a happy and memorable time.

And it's almost Christmas, just 2 weeks and it's the time she plans to confess. Not like she wants for them to be in a relationship immediately or to rush things.. she just wants her feelings to be clear to the latter.

And pursue her if she allows her to.

-

Yujin went out of her car, she's been wanting to see Minju even though they saw each other earlier. It's her vacant so she decided to go here instead.

But as soon as she walked nearer though she was still quite afar. Her eyebrows narrowed, seeing some few people and a guy holding a bouquet of flower. From her view he was handing it out to someone, a girl. She surely knows who that figure is and she was smiling.

That time she felt herself hurting as she decided to walk away from the scene.

-

"I like you."

"I like someone else." Minju stands firmly on her position seeing the person's smile fade away. She doesn't even know who he is nor did they even crossed paths.

"We don't even know each other nor spent time together for you to like me." She added.

"You're beautiful, a-and I admire you from afar. I like you Minju-ssi."

"You like me for my physical appearance.. you don't even know my personality or other things. Thank you but, I like someone else."

"But-"

"I like someone else, I really really really like no, love this person." She smiled. The thought of the latter makes her smile. She's looking forward to spent some time with her again later. Especially now that her feelings became clear. She's been thinking about how to express and say these feelings she have for the younger.

The guy just sighed, even though he insists a lot the girl just kept on shaking her head. "well I hope that person likes you back Minju-ssi. Also at least take this." He handed out the flowers he was holding.

Minju shook her head,"I'm sorry but I-"

"Please I insist, I don't have anyone to give it to."

"I'm carrying a lot of things you can give it to Yuri." She replied and bowed a bit as a sign of goodbye before she walked away.

"What-" and next the said girl just found herself holding a bouquet.

Minju was holding a book, reading it while walking with her friend who was continuously talking. "here's your flower missy, take it." She narrowed her eyebrows. "You can have it. I told you guys who I like."

"And what? Valentine's still far Minju, you expect Yuj-" The girl stopped her sentence when her friend gave her a stare.

"Okay let's just say maybe you expect or what but then at least you should give her a sign. This is just based from what I see and feel, you guys clearly have feelings for each other."