24. Choice

Namjoon arrived home after some hours. After giving his statement to the police and some media. As soon as he entered the main door of his mansion, he went straight into his office. A troop of men walked behind him and stood around looking at each other. Then suddenly, Namjoon bursts out laughing.

"Wow! That was a real stunt! I did not expect that you can execute the show so well. You even have tranquilizer darts! Wow, Taehyung, that was clean!

The media and the business world now know that I got robbed. Yoongi must be crying his ass knowing it's his money. So now, where is the money?"

Taehyung remained still for a while. And taking a deep long breath, "It was stolen."

Namjoon, who is standing in front of his large window looking at his huge piece of land, look back at Taehyung. "I know. That was the plan, right? To make it appear that Yoongi's money was stolen. So where is the money now? I need it for the new land that I would be buying."

Taehyung remained calm while gathering his thoughts. Swallowing the probabilities that could happen, Taehyung cleared his throat to speak, "That was not staged. You have no instruction to make it like that. The money was stolen."

As the information sinks into Namjoon, rage fills him. He quickly grabs Taehyung's collar, his eyes flaming with anger, "What the fuck did you mean by stolen?! Who the fuck stole my money?! Who?!!"

Namjoon's fist connects with Taehyung's jaw. Taehyung steps back as he tries to move his mouth, feeling the pain of the punch.

"Your instruction was to make a right turn when we reached the narrow alley going to Han River and to drop the money to our men waiting there. That's what the driver knew. We didn't reach that point, as you are aware. What happened wasn't part of the plan. Someone probably got a tip that you have money in the car."

Namjoon rakes his hair several times in frustration. Part of the plan was to kill the driver after the drop-off to make it appear that the hold-uppers kill the driver. It was just now when he realized the reason why the men did not kill the driver and so he did.

"No! This isn't happening. We've done this a lot of times, we never fail." Namjoon wipes the saliva that leaks out of his mouth, his eyes glassy, "That money should be mine! One of the boards. I'm sure one of the boards leaked the information. Or maybe one of our men. Find out who did this and bring that person to me!!!"

Namjoon grabs the gun that was tucked in Taehyung's waistband and shoots the books on the shelves while screaming in anger.

••••

Two black bags fall in front of Yoongi's feet. One of his men opened the bags and the money is still inside. A smile immediately formed on his face. "How was it?"

"His men probably are awake by now."

Yoongi nodded, "No one got killed?"

"We did not kill anyone like what was instructed. Everyones's fine. But as I have been told, Namjoon killed his driver."

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows as he stares at the man reporting to him, "His driver? Only his driver?"

"Yes, boss."

Yoongi sat down on the chair behind his desk. So many thoughts in his head. All their plans are now coming into reality. He's glad that no one is getting caught as of yet but what he's most thankful for, is his men haven't killed anyone. Like what Jungkook wanted.

"Did you warn Jungkook that Namjoon might have an outburst?" Yoongi asked one of his men.

The man nodded, "I was informed that they already advised Mr. Jeon. But they haven't received a reply as of yet. I heard he's with Seokjin. Our informant said Namjoon laid hands on Seokjin before Namjoon came to meet you."