27. Fall

It was night time and Jin kept on pacing back and forth in the living area. He always experienced being insulted by Hoseok but the child had nothing to do with that. He was worried about the unborn child more than anyone else.

As soon as Taehyung entered the main door, Jin immediately walked towards him. His tone was concerned, "How is Hoseok? Is the baby okay?"

Taehyung nodded as he walked toward Namjoon's office. "The baby is fine but Hoseok needs to be placed on bed rest for a while. I just came back to get Boss's check."

It seemed like a weight had been lifted on Jin's chest hearing the baby was alright. "He needs to stay in the hospital?"

"Not really. He will stay there overnight and will be sent home tomorrow morning. Namjoon wants a doctor to check on Hoseok while at home so he will hire someone to do that."

Jin hesitated to ask the question but proceeded. Apart from his sincere concern towards Hoseok's baby, there was something else bothering his mind. "Is Namjoon going to stay there?"

Taehyung gazed at Jin for a moment before the corner of his lips turned into a smirk, "Don't worry. You won't have a baby tonight. I have to go."

Jin followed Taehyung to the main door as he had something else he wanted to say. Calling Taehyung's attention, Taehyung halted and looked back. "I know you're not a bad person. Mr. Hwang--"

"He's just lucky the bullet did not pierce his heart."

"I was told you will turn yourself into the police."

Taehyung never had a real conversation with Jin. He was not allowed to unless he was asked by Namjoon to do so or whenever Jin wanted to say something. "His family is the reason why I am still here. I will do that as a gratitude."

"They are the reason why your life is miserable."

Taehyung chuckled as he looked at the person behind Jin, "I don't know why you're getting brave. I know what I am doing, Jin. I'm going now."

Jin felt terrible for the people being affected by Namjoon's evil schemes. He could not imagine these people earning money for doing crimes. He also knew the fear these men were enduring just to stay alive. Perhaps, they also regret working for Namjoon.

His heart skipped a beat when he felt two hands hold his waist. Goosebumps appeared on his skin when he felt a warm breath on the back of his neck. "You're mine tonight."

Jin's eyes darted to the men around the mansion whose eyes were somewhere else. He was frozen by Jungkook's daring moves.

"Those are our men. Those who are loyal to Namjoon are with him all the time. I always tell you this, trust me."

Jin turned around to face Jungkook. He had never felt safe until Jungkook came into the mansion and reassured him that everything would be fine. "Please don't tell me you have something to do with Hoseok just to keep Namjoon away from me."

Jungkook barked a laugh. While snaking his arm around Jin's waist, his thumb glided on Jin's lower lip, "I am not a murderer, Seokjin. Why don't you come with me now? I'll give you a massage."

•••

Jin's eyes rolled in the back of his head as he bounced up and down Jungkook. Jungkook lifted his hips, thrusting his cock into Jin as Jin ground deeper, gyrating his hips in circles.

As their bodies clasped together, the friction between their bodies, Jin's cock rubbing against Jungkook's stomach sent him to the edge. His whole body shook, screaming Jungkook's name, as he came between their bodies. Jin's hole quivered and clenched around Jungkook's cock and in one deep thrust, Jungkook released his cum into Jin.