The Tournament

'All I want to do is ride with you on dragon back see the great wonders across the Narrow Sea, and eat only cake' says Rhaenyra

'I am being serious' says Alicent

'I never jest about cake' Rhaenyra quickly replies. Rhyaella smiles as she listens to them from behind a tree. She often did this, just to see the innocence of childhood.

'You aren't worried about your position?'

'I like this position, it is quite comfortable' Rhaenyra says dryly referring to her laying on the ground with her head in Alicent's lap. Alicent sighs before closing the book and standing up and walking away. 'Where are you going?'

'Home. The hour has grown late'

'Princess Nymira lead her royal army across the Narrow Sea on 10,000 ships to flee their Valerioin pursuers.'-Alicent quickly tries to open the book-'She took Lord Mors Martell of Dorne to husband and burt her own fleet off Sunspear to show her people they where finished running' 

Rhaenyra smiles before ripping the page out of the book

'What are you doing?' asks Alicent shocked.

'She is making sure you remember' the young girls look around to see Rhyaella sitting at the base of a tree watching them amused.

'But is the Septa sees-'

'Fuck the Septa'

'Rhaenyra!'

Daemon looks around as he sits on his bed watching his wife as she soaks in a bath she had ordered of milk the necklace he had given her still around her neck. Rhyaella looks over at him as he watches her as he bites at his nail.

'Are you alright?' she asks

'My brother as scolded me for protecting the streets of the city'

'It was a bit harsh Daemon. Cutting the man's-'

'He was a rapist!'

'And you raped me!'

'I know. I know, I have just trying to make sure it never happens to anyone else, ever again'

'And admire that I do, but what about the Night's Watch? Or the black cells?'

'You can still find women there, but with out a cock he cannot hurt anyone again'

Rhyaella smiles as she leans back into her bath before holding a hand out to Daemon who stands and walks over to her immediately craving to feel her smooth skin again. Daemon sits down onto a stool beside her taking her hand in his kissing it before putting it against his cheek like she would do with their children.

'I understand what your goal is, I do Daemon, but maybe you should think the punishment through-' Rhyaella cuts herself off as she tries not to laugh. 'I mean how it he going to piss?'

Daemon chuckles before looking at Rhyaella. As soon as they look at each other they burst out laughing. Rhyaella runs a hand through Daemon's hair as they laugh together. Daemon looks at Rhyaella his eyes full of love as she laughs. She looks over at him before moving closer to him as she moves his face up to her level with her finger.

'I want to start again, Daemon. I have forgiven you and I wish to be your wife again'

'Truly?' Daemon asks breathlessly, not daring to believe what she is saying

'Yes, but if you ever do that again I will ask for an annulment, do you understand?'

'I do, I promise it will never happen again.'

Rhyaella smiles as she kisses him softly. Daemon smiles into the kiss as he cups her face in his hands.

Rhyaella sits beside her brother between Ser Otto Hightower who is glaring at her from the side of his eye as Viserys address the crowd. Rhyaella looks around as Rhaenyra walks into the Royal Box and sits down in front of her. Rhaenyra looks back at her Aunt who looks at her with a raised brow as Rhaenyra looks down before looking back at her with a sheepish smile on her face. Rhyaella's stern look melts into a smile as she winks at Rhaenyra who smiles back at her before looking around again.

They watch as opponent unseats opponent. Rhyaella watches all of it with a bored look on her face as she plays with the necklace around her throat. Viserys looks around at his sister then down at the necklace she is playing with and freezes.

He had thrown away the necklace into the Narrow Sea when he mother had predicted his only living child with his wife would be a girl. He had thrown it away, due to the fact that his mother was known for making predictions that would become true. And it was rumoured her power came from her necklace.

To see the necklace again, made the fear come back.

Viserys leans over to his sister 'Where did you get the necklace sister?'

'Daemon gave it to me. I asked him 5 years ago to find it, and he finally did.'

'Where did it find it?'

'The bottom on the Narrow Sea.'

Viserys opens his mouth then closes it again shocked and scared. He opens it again, but just as he goes to speak Mushroom announces 'Prince Rhaegar Targaryen, Son of Rhyaella and Daemon Targaryen, nephew of the King Viserys First of his name, King of the andals and the first men. Lord Protector of the realm, and King of the Seven Kingdoms.'

Rhyaella stands and walks to the rail with Rhaenyra as Rhaegar walks over to them.

'Mother' says Rhaegar with a smile. Rhyaella smiles down at him before looking at Rhaenyra who looks back at her.

'Give your cousin your favor Rhaenyra' says Rhyaella. Rhaenyra looks at Rhyaella shocked before looking at Rhaegar who winks at her. Rhaenyra smiles as she walks over to the favors before picking one up and walks back to Rhaegar who gives her his lance which she puts her favor onto.

'Good luck Cousin'

'Thank you, Princess. Mother' Rhaegar says before riding off.

Young Brad Pitt as Rhaegar Targaryen