The Wedding

Daemon Targaryen widow of Rhyaella Targaryen stood by his window looking out at the City. Behind him was his two youngest children Helaena and Aegon who were arguing over which story Daemon was to read them.

Daemon looks around at them smiling remembering how he and Rhyaella would do the same when they were young. He looks at the door as Rhaegar and Aemond walk into the room with a nod to their father they each pick up a twin.

'Come on' says Aemond 'It is cousin Rhaenyra's wedding and we have to get dressed'

'I want Papa to dress me' commands Helaena as she struggles in Rhaegar's arms.

Daemon walks forwards to the surprise of his oldest sons as he takes Helaena from Rhaegar who looks at him shocked as Helaena raps her arms around Daemon's neck

'Come on little one' Daemon says as he walks with Helaena out of his chambers and into Helaena's.

The Targaryen branch from Daemon all walk into the hall to the surprise of many. They had all thought they would not come to the festivities.

The 5 Targaryens are all dressed in black with a red tint. Helaena is in a black dress with a red petticoat, while her brothers are in black pants with a red under shirt the same as their father who leads them into hall.

Viserys watches them shocked as Rhaenyra smiles at Rhaegar who nods coolly back at her as Laenor looks between them. Viserys waves to a servant who quickly adds three chairs to the end of the table.

Everyone watch as Daemon sits down pulling Helaena onto his lap as Rhaegar sits down beside him with Aegon on his lap. Beside Rhaegar is Aemond who looks over at Laenor with a small smirk as Laenor catches his eye before quickly dropping it as Ser Joffery looks between them with a frown and slightly jealousy.

Daemon looks around before looking back at Viserys with a small nod who continues with his speach which is drowned out by the Rouge Branch of Targaryens as they look around the hall calculating and planning. Later when the Dance of the Dragons would take place ernest they would wonder why they started calculating then.

The only thing that captures their attention is the fight between Ser Joffery and Ser Cristen Cole. Rhaegar stands handing Aegon to Aemond as he steps closer before rushing to his cousin's side and bringing her to safety as Ser Cristien kills Laenor's paramour.

Aemond sensing an opportunity puts Aegon down into his own seat before quickly walking over to Laenor who is holding a dead Ser Joffery's hand and places his own onto his shoulder. Laenor flinches before relaxing as the nobles slowly leave the hall.