Dragonstone

Rhaenyra and Rhaegar stand beside each other before the pure where their dead daughter is burning. The whole of Dragonstone behind them. Daemon stands beside Rhaenys at the very back of the Dragonstone court.

He looks around as a Kingsguard walks towards Rhaenyra and Rhaegar a bag over his shoulder as two other Kingsgaurd move to stop him

'I mean not harm. Rivers' the man says as Rhaegar walks towards them.

To the surprise of everyone there the man kneels as he pulls out Viserys' crown. Upon seeing the crown Daemon steps forwards 'I swear towards the Queen, with all my strength and give my blood fir hers I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children, I shall guard her secrets. Obey her commands ride at her side and defend her name and honour'

Rhaegar turns to Rhaenyra before walking over to her and putting the crown onto her head and bowing.

'My Queen' he says as the rest of Dragonstone bow before Rhaenyra who looks over at them before looking at Daemon and Rhaenys who stand watching them.

Rhaegar stands across from Otto Hightowers each of them with guards behind them as they glare at each other

'I come and the behest of the Dowager Queen, Alicent, Aunt to Queen Helaena First of her Name Lady and Protecter of the Seven Kingdoms. I have been directed to deliver a message only to Princess Rhaenyra. Where is the Princess?'

Upon hearing the end of Otto's speak Syrax lets out a roar as she flies around the two parties several times before landing behind the Hightower men. Rhaenyra climbs off of Syrax as she walks through the men Otto brought with him to her husband who is watching her. Before turning around to look at the Hightower who has been watching the crown that sits on Rhaenyra's head.

'Princess Rhaenyra'

'I am Queen Rhaenyra now, and you all are traitors to the Realm'

'Queen Helaena Targaryen, First of her name in her wisdom and her want of peace, is offering terms. Acknowledge her as Queen before the Iron Throne in exchange, Her Grace with confirm your possession of Dragonstone, it will pass to your true born son Jacaerys upon your death. Lucerys will be the heir to Driftmark and your sons by Prince Rhaegar will be given places of honour at court. Aegon the Younger as the King's squire and Viserys as cupbearer. And finally Her Grace will pardon any knight or Lord who conspired against her assent'

'I would rather hand my sons to the dragons then have them carry shields and cups' Rhaegar spits 'For your drunken usurper cunt of a queen'

'Helaena Targaryen, your sister, sits the Iron Throne. She wears the crown, wields the conqueror's sword, and holds the conqueror's dagger. She was crowned before thousands. Every symbol of legitimacy belongs to her. Then there is Stark, Tully, Baratheon, Houses that have also received and are at present considering generous terms from their Queen'

'Stark, Tully and Baratheon all swore to me' Rhaenyra says 'When King Viserys named me his heir'

'Stale oaths will not put you on the Iron Throne, Princess the succession changed when your Father named Queen Helaena his heir.'

'What do you mean you will not challange Helaena for the throne?' Rhaegar asks

'She was named my father's heir'

'He was mad! And you cannot bend the knee to the Hightowers, they stole your birthright' Rhaegar yells before quickly letting go of Rhaenyra

'I will not have her blood on my hands'

'Are you not angry?'

'I should start a war because I am angry?'

'No, because it is your duty as Queen to crush rebellion.'

'You know my oath reaches beyond personal ambition, Rhaegar'

Rhaegar looks at her confused

'The Song of Ice and Fire' Rhaenyra says

'What?'

'The war coming against us from the North, the conqueror's dream, Viserys told me it when he named my heir-' Rhaenyra is cut off my Rhaegar's hand which clutches her throat tightly as he glares at his wife.

'My Uncle, was a slave to his own sense of importance, anything to make his reign seem like it had a purpose. Dreams didn't make us Kings, dragons did' Rhaegar says before pushing her away from him.

Rhaenyra looks at him as she rubs her throat scared 'He did not tell you, did he'

Rhaenyra looks around from standing behind the lighted table as Daemon walks over to her with a sad look on his face as he takes her hand and leads her to the fire side. Rhaegar watches as Rhaenyra's face crumples and she staggers slightly before turning with an angry look on her face.

Short and brief but this story isn't really told from Rhaenyra's point of view. Anyway see you when Season 2 comes out