The consequences

Daemon runs into Rhyaella's chamber refusing to believe what is being whispered all around the Red Keep. People watch him run past in disgust hating him for causing the death of their beloved Princess.

As he runs to the doorway of Rhyaella's chamber he sees Lords and Ladies walking in and out of it all wearing black. Slowly he walks forwards and enters the chambers to see Rhyaella laying dead on her bed.

She looks asleep. Her hands are clasped on her stomach with a crown on her head, her eyes closed, dressed in her wedding dress. The Lords and Ladies bow to Daemon who does not see them as he walks slowly to the body of his dead wife, not even seeing his children who watch him.

Two of them have hate in their eyes as the other two are just filled with sadness. Rhaenyra is also with them her body turned into Rhaegar's as she looks out from her hiding place.

Daemon slowly falls to his knees beside Rhyaella's bed putting his hand onto hers. The necklace that belong to their mother lays around her neck. Tears fall as he slowly unclasps it and puts it on before breaking down into sobs as he buries his head into her stomach.

The children turn away trying to give him some privacy are their own eyes fill with tears. Rhaenyra starts to sob quietly into Rhaegar's chest as he hugs her tightly as he tries not to cry himself, but tears fall down his face all the same.

'Don't be gone Rhy, please don't be gone. I will do anything. I will go any where just don't be gone.' Daemon pleads through his tears 'Come back to me, I will do anything. Come back, please come back my love'

The Rouge Prince vanishes leaving Daemon Targaryen behind. The Daemon Targaryen who is left will never be the same again.

'Please come back to me' Daemon sobs 'come back to me. I will do anything'

From the doorway Viserys watches his heart filled with sadness and hate for his younger brother. Half sad because Daemon has lost the only thing that tied him to sanity and the love of his life, while the other is filled with hate for the brother who killed his sister. The woman Viserys loved more than anything else in the world.

The Dance of the Dragons had just begun.

May the Gods save them all.