Chapter 10

~ Week Later ~

Harry POV

I sit in the chair beside her holding her hand. I haven't moved from this chair since the game. I have only eaten when Hermione forced me to. Sirius and Wendy come and go, they can't stay Aunt Wendy is still 'dead' and Sirius is still wanted in everyone eyes. The profit hasn't put a article saying he's innocent in the Profit yet. April hasn't woken up yet and I'm starting to get worried. I know Sirius and Aunt Wendy should be here soon. I look up at the door and watch as they enter. See I was right "hey Harry. How is she?" Aunt Wendy says and comes over and hugs me. "She's okay I guess. Still no change. Mme. Pomfrey says that this could be bad if she doesn't wake up soon." I wipe my eyes know I have greasy tears falling. April has been my friend forever. I can't lose her. Not yet. I hear foot steps to the hospital wing and I look up and see Fred enter. He's another person that has been visiting a lot. I think he sees her as a sister. I also think he blames himself for her injury. "Hi Fred how are you?" Fred looks up at me "I'm okay I guess. How are you Harry? Any difference?" I just shake my head and he looks down. I look at April, her face is very pale. I feel a light squeeze on my hand. I look down at Aprils hand and a huge smile breaks out on my face "she just squeezed my hand!" Fred came over a smile on his face as well. Aunt Wendy and Sirius held eachother close hoping for the best.

April POV

It's been dark for so long. I hear everything. I know Harry hasn't left my side. I miss him so much. I've tried to wake up for so long but something is stopping me. I always try to move my hand and finally I can. Now let's try and open my eyes. I open them but I'm blinded by light and I close my eyes right away. "Ah!" Everyone laughs. Wait is mom and daddy here? "M-m-mom? D-d-daddy?" Try to open my eyes again but it's still to bright so I close my eyes "We are here sweetie! Don't you worry. I'm going to get grandpa and pomfrey okay?" I just nod my head and I hear footsteps getting lighter. I open my eyes one more time and I can see! I look around and see daddy, Harry and Fred. I smile at all of them "hi.." Harry smiles bigger and hugs my tightly "I'm so happy your okay!" I wince slightly "my head still hurts" Harry lets go and backs up "I'm sorry princess" I smile at the nickname. "It's okay" Fred comes forward slowly "I'm so sorry April. I should have done something. It's all my fault." I take Fred hand and look up at him "did you hit the blogger at me?" He shook his head. "Did you try to warn me?" He nodded. "Then it isn't your fault so don't you dare blame yourself. I'm fine now. Okay. Now smile." I poke him in the side and he smiles "I'm so glad your back." He hugs me tightly to him. You know I think of him as my big brother. He lets go "I'm gonna go tell everyone that your awake. Everyone has been so worried." I nod and he runs off to go tell everyone. I look up at daddy "hi daddy!" Dad has tears in his eyes and he comes over and hugs me tightly "I watched it happen. You did so good out there sweetie I couldn't be prouder of you. But I could go without the heart attack? So next match no getting hit in the head. Got it?" I nodded smiling and holding onto daddy smiling "I love you daddy." he smiles "I love you to princess." He slowly lays be back on the bed "I'm gonna go look for your mother." He winks at Harry and walks out. I look at Harry and smile "hiya Harry." He smiles and hugs me "hiya April. How you feeling?" I smile softly "I'm feeling better though my head hurts." He kisses my forehead "You know April every time you get hurt I've always wanted to talk to you before you do. It's like without even know you don't want me to ask you this question." I smile "well I'm sorry Harry. I didn't mean to ruin your plans. Why don't you ask me now?" He smiles "Will you April Black be my girlfriend." I gasp shocked and I nod "of coarse." He smiles and kisses my forehead again. I smile at him. I look at the door and there stand my mom,dad,my grandpa, and Mme. Pomfrey. Oh great. On a happy note I have a boyfriend, and it's the boy who lived.

*A/N: I'm so sorry it took me so long. I've been working hard on this. I hope you all like it. I also still need ideas for new characters. If you want one based off you comment a 🐧 or the word 'penguin'
Vote
Comment
Love you all 😘😘
~Chey*