Chapter 3

The train ride APRILS POV
(*Edited*)

I wake up the next morning freaking out because guess what?! It's train day! I'm excited yet scared because, well, I'm pretty much muggle born. I don't know who my biological parents are, you see I may have a photographic memory but for some reason I can't remember them. I try not to think about it too much though.
I get out of bed slowly even though I'm excited, I am not a morning person. I walk over to my bathroom, do my business and take a nice hot shower. When I got out and I got dressed in blue skinny jeans and a purple shirt. I put in a pair of studs then a little makeup. I skipped downstairs and kissed my mom on the cheek and handed my dad the newspaper. I quickly made myself some eggs and toast and sat down to eat. Once I finished I headed back upstairs to finish packing. I packed a few extra books that I bought when I was in Diagon Alley. I finish packing, grab my trunk and attempt to haul it down the stairs. Bloody hell it's heavy, half way down the stairs my dad starts to come up and he sees my predicament, shakes his head and starts laughing taking my trunk from and hauling it down no problem. Stupid muscles! I skip down the rest of the stairs and kiss my dads cheek. "Thanks dad it's means a lot" he just laughs and messes up my hair which I fix quickly smiling up at him. I sit down on the couch and wait for when it's time to leave.

LATER THAT DAY

My dad loads the car and I get in the back shaking, I'm so excited, the whole drive there I was nervous and all my parents did was laugh at me. Once we got to the train my dad went and got me a trolley and loaded my stuff onto it. I kissed them goodbye and went with Harry who had arrived with Hagrid. The giant he was with in Diagon Alley. We walk into the station and look around but can't seem to find Platform 9 and 3/4. All of a sudden a bunch of red heads walk in. They must be the Weasley's, I remember them from when I was a baby. They came over once when we were at Harry's place. I walk over to them and tap the little girls shoulder. "A-are you the Weasley's by any chance....?" I ask very timidly. Harry stands behind me all nervous. The little red head girl turns around and nods slowly smiling "Yeah I'm Ginny Weasley. H-how do you know we are the Weasley's?" I saw this question coming, "Well that's a story for another time." I smile sweetly at her and I tapped her mom on the shoulder. "Hi miss I'm April Snow, I was um wondering if you knew where the platform is." She nods smiling "Yes I do. It's nice to see you April. It's Rons first time as well, but I guess you already knew that. You just run through the pillar between 9 and 10."
"What do you mean? I'll just hit the wall!"
The woman chuckled "No, no dear you'll make it through just take your trolley and run through" she nodded towards the obvious twin boys, "watch Fred and George first why don't you"
I nodded at looked at the boys. They were laughing and pushing each-other till their mother called their attention.
"Just go boys!" She yelled.
The boys grabbed their trolleys and ran towards the wall. Suddenly, they were gone.
"W-what?"
Mrs. Wesley pushed me, Harry and Ron towards the wall.
"Now go along you three!" She waved her hand.
I nodded and looked behind me to see the nervous boys.
"See you on the other side!!" I yelled and ran towards the wall.

ON PLATFORM 9 3/4
Through the wall I found myself on Platform 9 3/4.
I turned and saw Harry and Ron.
I smiled wide "We did it!"
Seconds later Mrs. Weasley and Ginny came through.
She came up and kissed the twins cheeks "bye boys!!"
"Bye mother" they said in unison and got on the train.
She kissed Ron and sent him on as well.
"Nice to see you two!" She smiled and hugged us, "now go! And make sure Ron doesn't eat too much!"
I laughed at that and got on the train with Harry.

Harry and I looked around for a compartment when we came to one Ron was in alone. "In this one Harry." We sit down and properly introduce ourselves. I sit by the window looking outside. I kind of miss mom and dad... Harry buys some candy and they laugh and play around with it but I just sit there sighing. Soon a new girl comes in and talks to Harry and Rom, but I don't pay attention to them. I'm kinda in my own little world. Eventually we arrive at Hogwarts and I'm ecstatic. I quickly change into my robes and jump off the train.