Chapter 7

April POV

I follow behind harry scared for my life. I didn't listen of say a word. I only payed attention when I heard that Harry and I will be apart of the quidditch team. What?! I am a beater!! Wait that means I get to play with Fred! I guess George doesn't want to play. He wants to help lee. I'm so excited!!! I guess I zoned out because Harry is starting to shake me "what?!" I yelled pretty loud. Whoops! "Are you okay April? You zoned out." I nods smiling like an idiot. "Hey Harry could you take me to Dumbledores office I need to see him..." He nods and takes my hand and leads me to his office. I smile brightly and blush. He's holding my hand! Omg! God I'm totally fan girling what is wrong with me?! He comes to a stop outside some gargoyles. I take a deep breath and smile looking at harry "I guess this is my stop. I'll see you later tonight okay?" i blush smiling "sure thing April I'll be waiting!" He leans in and kisses my cheek. I blue even darker smiling "lemon drops" the gargoyles jump apart and I step on the stairs as they start moving. "Bye yea Harry!" I walk up the rest of the steps and knock on the door softly. I hear a soft "come in" I open the door and walk in smiling "hello sir" he smiles at me softly and holds a hand out to me "come on dear I want you to meet someone.." The twinkle in his eyes shine brightly. I smile and grab his hand before I have a feeling I'm being stuffed in a tube. Once I feel solid ground I fall to my knees and throw up coughing "as I expected for such a young age with apparition." I hear Dumbledore mumble. Then I hear a soft giggle before I feel someone touch my face whipping my face. I look up and see a women that looks a lot like me. Who is she? She's gorgeous. "I'm sorry miss I didn't mean to throw up on your carpet.." I smile sheepishly blushing "don't worry dear I understand completely." Oh my her voice is like an angel! I nod slowly standing up whipping my skirt off of any dust, still being in my school uniform. Dumbledore is hugging the women that he brought me to. Why I do not understand. She looks me over tears in her eyes. I don't understand why she is crying. They are talking in hushed voices. I sit down head in my hands and I start crying thinking about my mother. The two adults look over at me. The women approaches slowly placing a hand on my shoulder "what is wrong my dear?" I break down crying harder "I want my mommy but....I'll never get to meet her..." The women looks at me and stands picking my up slowly and walks and sits in a chair and me on her lap "why do you say that?" I look up at her "shes dead miss..." Something about her lets me know that I can trust her. "What if I told you she's not dead?" I look up at her with wide eyes "are you saying my mommy is alive! Oh daddy would be so happy!!" I giggle smiling. The women gasps and looks at me "you've talked to your father? How is he? Where is he?" I look at her wondering why she would car about my father so much she's not my mother. "Yeah I've talked to my father. He told me about my past. He seems fine. He's in Azkaban because he went mad because petter betrayed Lilly and James! He left me alone" I look down tears falling. I was mad and wanted to kill Peter for betraying harry parents. You might be wondering how I know about this. Well I remember Peter mumbling to her self about the dark lord. I saw his mark when I was a baby because I walked in on him with his arm sleeve raised. The women looks at me "how do you know all this you were only a baby. " I look at her smiling "well I have a photographic memory. " The women looks at me happily "well do you want to know who your mother is my dear?" I nod quickly smiling "well you see you have to know a few things first. Your mother left to protect you. She faked her death so people wouldn't come after you and your father were safe. You see your mother was part of a dark family. That loved the dark lord. Her while mother was in Slytherin, but her father was a Gryffindor. When she was placed in Gryffindor Her mother disowned her. So she left and went to live with James. The potter family was really good to her. Treated her like she was their own. Then your father pretty much lived with James and slowly she fell in love with him. The thing was that she wanted back in her family good books. Her mother wanted her to be with your fathers brother so that is what she did. And she had you. Your fathers brother knew that she loved your father so he didn't care. Really she loved them both. One night after your fathers brother and your mother were married that had a night alone, and that was when you were thought of. When you were born the dark lord was at his highest and wanted followers. Your fathers brother went to him but told your mother not to and to hide. She agreed and took you and ran. The dark lord was not happy because your mother was an amazing wizard. So he killed your fathers brother. Your mother was very sad. She looked for your father. When she found him he took her in. They were always in love. He treated you like you were his own child. After a while the dark lord was looking for her so she faked her death as well as hours leaving you with your father. When your your mother is sitting right here telling you this whole story." I had tears running down my face and I was gasping a lot and hug her really hard. "Oh mommy!!! I love you so much!!! But we need to free father!!" Dumbledore smiles softly "I figured you would say that so me and my daughter went earlier and told the ministry about everything that actually happened. Well my daughter does not know what happened because I sent her here to prepare for your visit. But I have a surprise for you both" I smile and then gasp "wait your my grandpa?!" He nods laughing "that I am" I giggle "awesome!" he nods that smiles "so mister black you can come in now." In walks a man that's tall skinny with black hair and yellow teeth. I gasp and so does my mom. "Padfoot?" She whispers and he nods his head. She stands and picks me up carries me on her hip and walks over. He hugs us tightly. I start crying and look over at Dumbledore "papa can you get Harry. He should meet his godfather." Dumbledore nods smiling and soon he is gone. I hug my father tightly tears falling from my eyes "my family is back!" My mother looks at me sadly "sweetie I can't come out of hiding everyone things in dead.." Tears starts falling "but I want you to see me play. I'm the youngest player in a century. I'm a beater! I'm gonna play with Fred Weasley! And harry is seeker! Please that dark lord is gone please." She smiles softly and kisses my head "for you my dear. Anything." I smile and Huh them tightly so I hear a crack and turn to see harry. I jump down from my mother and fathers arms and runs over to Harry and hug him tightly "welcome to the family!" I kiss him on the lips quickly before blushing. He blushes. I can still like him he's not my brother his just my fathers godson. No blood relation so I am keeping my crush. Soon I feel lips on my again and I kiss back. Till I remember my parents are watching. I pull away and giggle. My mother and father explain to harry about what happened with his parents. I hold his hand tightly and I feel him squeeze it tightly. He had tears running down his face. This is a very dramatic first day.