𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

    A QUIET SIGH FALLS FROM HIS LIPS AS HE WATCHES THE VIDEO OF AHSOKA AND THE INQUISITOR FIGHTING. Vader was surprised that the Inquisitor was smart enough to set up a camera, say if he did fail—which he did, and that wasn't a surprise. He had trained Ahsoka, he knew what she was capable of and there was no way she wasn't beating the fucker.

    A smug grin tugs on his lips as he watches Ahsoka cut through the Inquisitor's armor and burn a few inches into his skin. He leans back in his office chair, legs spreading as he swirls the dark liquor in his hand. The cry the idiot gave out was satisfying, he'd always irritated Vader with his constant need to be reassured.

    Noting Ahsoka's weaknesses, Vader skims through the video. The fight was at least thirty minutes long and he certainly didn't have the patience for that. It seemed he didn't have patience for anything nowadays. He gulps down his drink with a hard swallow, eyes dancing across the screen for any indication that she has an accomplice.

    He was getting bored. The moves each of them used were beginning to become predictable as he figured out the pattern they fought in and their fighting style. Just as he was about to shut off the blue holographic screen, his fingers froze and his lips parted in disbelief.