Warning

This is a no apology, no excuses fic.

Bad people doing bad things in toxic relationships/friendships.

Drugs are bad, killing is bad(most of the time), blah, blah, morals etc, we know all that. I am not going to try and convince you to love, care or accept these characters. They are what they are and that's that, they have their ride or die people and that's all they care about. They are not altruistic by any stretch.

Come along for a crazy ride if you wish.

Full disclosure, I like villains, I fucks with the dark side, I was legit upset that Light didn't come out on top in Death Note, I was team Vegeta before he cleaned up his act, I'm that type of energy.

If you don't enjoy anti-heroes, skip this story.

No hard feelings.

I'm giving you warnings, I'm giving you honesty, I'm giving you tags, please take them seriously. If you know you're not about that life, then please select a different story. I'm not going to argue back and forth about right, wrong, morality, this asshole, that asshole, he OOC, she OOC, etc, etc.

Enter this cesspool at your own risk.

Leave your morals at the door or don't walk through it.

If you are sensitive to gang violence, graphic depictions of sex, drugs, violence, mental illness, depraved individuals, extremely flawed characters, lack of morality, acceptance of immorality, abuse(sexual, physical, mental) foul language, murder, depression, suicide, and other disturbing categories, please do not read this story.

This is a story of darkness, this is a tale of depravity, this is an iteration of moral bankruptcy and may or may not have redemption for despicable main characters.

It's a messed up love story that's going to stay messed up.

 I know how to write things that are hopeful and loving, things that are healthy; mentally, physically and socially, I'm just choosing not to.

  As you read, don't forget to star, comment and follow me for story updates and more.

Enjoy the fic.