Divulgence

A high end restaurant in Seoul,

Hoseok was waiting for the other party’s client restlessly. The thing is Taehyung's office got a call from the 'Royal Palace' about the contract; the same contract he and Taehyung were so desperately waiting for. Apparently the ‘egg-donor’ was somehow related to 'the royals' and they wanted to ‘discuss the contract well with him before submitting it’ as a royal protocol. He was skeptical about the authenticity of the message which was delivered to him, but he still managed to reach there on time.

He ordered himself a coffee to kill the time while he worked, waiting for the other party’s lawyer to reach out. He was already given a table number, where he was supposed to be waiting. It was almost the time for the meeting, so he switched his tablet off, on which he was working. Glancing around him, he saw a familiar figure walking towards the private area he was seated in. 

Draped in the finest suit, with his longish, silky locks flowing over his nape, there he was. Min Yoongi, his high school crush, walking with his full confident glory. Hoseok couldn’t help but feel a little swooned over his confident strides. But he composed himself before Yoongi could sense his presence. Hoseok got out of his seat out of respect and walked towards the elder to greet him,

"What are the chances to meet attorney Min the Great Yoongi himself after 12 years! Hyung, hope you recognise me."

"Attorney Jung Hoseok, are you calling me old, buddy? Hell no!" Yoongi retorted, before bro hugging Hoseok. 

"Whoa… you actually do remember! Can't believe it's been ages since we met, and my role model senior recognised me in seconds. How are you hyung?" Hoseok asked.

Yoongi jokingly replied, "Apart from being called old by you and my husband, I am doing perfectly fine. How about you? " 

"Wait! What? Husband? You got married ? That too with a man? I never saw that coming!" Hoseok was definitely shocked.

"Why? You sound disappointed! Are you secretly homophobic or something Hoba?" Yoongi asked cautiously. 

"Well definitely not. Because one, we don't live in the stone age and two, I am happily engaged to a gorgeous man myself." Hoseok explained proudly. 

"Then why the disappointed tone? Did you have a crush or something on me Hoseok-ah?" Yoongi said smugly.

"Hyung, let's not. That was ages ago. And I really thought you were straight. But look at us now, being all loyally committed."

"To two different but gorgeous people. My Jimin-ah too is a piece of art. To be honest, he is the reason I came to know I could love someone of my own gender. Anyway, what brings you here? Last time I heard you were practicing in Daegu."

"Oh yes, I was there. I was there for my fiancé's ancestral property dispute case against the real estate tycoon "

"You are marrying into Kim Soekjin's family? That's how I learned about the case. It was quite a buzz in the media."

"Hah… yes I am marrying in that family, I am marrying the said Kim Seokjin himself by the way!" Hoseok informed, chuckling!

"Way to go Hoba! For a closeted teenager like yourself, I would say you won a lottery. Jimin-ah keeps talking about how jealous he is of his acting skills and looks, all the time! Well it is mostly the looks, but I didn't tell you that!" Yoongi joked, winking. 

Hoseok responded with a joke of his own. "Oh well, I wouldn't disagree with that. More like, I wouldn't dare to. As I would be sentenced for life, if I did so. But you didn't hear it from me. Nope!"