Union

The grunts and moans had filled the room. Since their little alone time, the couple had grown immensely attracted towards each other. As if some switch was clicked. Everything that they had been trying to hold back, came undone. Their mutual attraction that they always tried to mask under the pretence of annoyance with each other, stood tall in the broad daylight. Surprisingly, both didn't mind acting upon it. The force of that attraction was so intense that the newly committed couple couldn't take their hands off each other.

After their intense make out before dinner the couple had managed to keep their lust at the bay. Still, they ended up smuggling with each other that night. Though the clothes stayed on, their hands didn't not hesitated reaching under them. And currently, the morning after, the scientist ended up pinning the prince to the bed while he straddled him and attacked his neck with his lips, tongue and teeth.

"Tae… right there… ugh…" the prince moaned as the scientist found his sweet spot on his neck.

"Where? Here?" The scientist asked, lapping the same spot with his tongue teasingly.

"God… I didn't know you were such a tease in bed." Jungkook complained, while he almost sounded like whining.

"Oh, you don't know a lot of things, baby highness! There is a reason why all my past hookups wanted to keep coming back for more." The scientist smirked, but it lasted only for a millisecond as a loud spank landed on his butt, making him moan unexpectedly, while still being tucked in the prince's neck.

"Looks like you also don't know a lot of things about yourself. You liked that, huh?" The prince countered, while switching their positions swiftly, making the scientist moan once again. Now it's the prince's turn to attach his mouth to the other's throat. Taehyung hissed as he felt a sting of a bite right on his Adam's apple.

"Jungkook-ah! Keep your bunny teeth in control! Why are you biting me?" The scientist yelped, as he pinched the side of the prince's hip.

"Ouch! Tae! That bite was for souring my mood. Why the hell are you pinching me now?"

"Souring your mood? How is me making-out with you souring your mood? I thought you wanted the same." Taehyung was bewildered.

"Oh god! You are just so… Ugh! Let me teach you something, Doctor Kim! Romantic relationships: 101! Lesson 1: Never mention your past hookups nor brag about your dicking skills with them while having your current partner under you. You might get kneed in the balls. Anyway, we have no use for those anymore!" The prince sassed.

"Hey…" Taehyung yelled back, but soon his shouts were muffled by a bratty mouth attacking his own. And who is Taehyung, not to melt into that desperate kiss.

👑👑👑

When the couple arrived at breakfast, they were surprised to see the dining setup laid out in the private gardens of the Queen. The Queen herself was serving some fruits on a plate when she noticed the couple's arrival.

"Morning, my lovies! Come sit with your grandma!" She patted the cushions beside her.

"Morning Gran!" Jungkook lowered himself to hug her, warmly. When he lifted himself back up, he was surprised to see Taehyung frowning as if he snatched his favourite toffee.

"What???" He asked, forgetting all his etiquettes.

"I wanted to hug her first."

"What? But she is my grandmother!"

"She was your grandmother first, now she is mine. You got her love for 25 years, now is the time to share some." The scientist pushed the prince out of his way, taking the closest spot near the queen, hugging her tightly, like he was staking the claim for being her only grandson.