7

Lisa rushed back to her dorm room, finding it blissfully empty. Good, because she needed to process this. Alone.

She was pacing around the room, a weird combination of energy, adrenaline, and arousal. "Fuck!" she screamed out. She felt like jumping up and celebrating. So she did that, with a little fist bump at the end.

Holy shit. She had been kissed by the professor. The professor liked her.

It was her wildest dream come true.

She touched her lips. They tingled from how they had been kissed and the scene in her professor's office circled around in her head.

Fuck. It had been so hot. The way Irene had commanded her, had taken charge. Lisa wouldn't mind being pinned to the wall and fucked like that.

She sucked in her bottom lip as the overwhelming need to touch herself found a place in the lower region of her body. She looked at the door, wondering if she could get one out quickly before Seulgi came back.

Maybe?

Lisa really wasn't patient enough to go to the shower and masturbate there. She needed it now. Deciding to just go for it, she stripped out of her pants and threw herself onto her bed, going under the covers. Just in case she could pretend she was asleep.

Her hand snaked down to between her thighs, finding them spreading easily as she pressed two fingers against the wet spot on her pink panties. She let out a soft groan at this. She was already ready to have her fingers slip inside. So she did just that, imagining that scene in the office, except this time her professor was slipping a hand down her pants, parting the wetness there.

It was embarrassing how fast she came. All it took was a couple of thrusts and she was spilling all over her hand, muffling her scream by biting down on another arm.

She lay there for a while, the room slightly spinning around her.

And then, noticing that Seulgi still wasn't back, she went for a second round.

***

Lisa didn't tell anyone about what happened, but they all noticed her almost giddy exterior. The small secret smiles to herself, the far-away looks, the wistful smiles. They asked her what had happened but there was no way in hell she would tell them. She knew enough about how unethical such a relationship could be, about how much trouble Irene could fall into if that occurred. So, she was going to keep mum about this at all costs.

She wasn't the best at deflecting questions.

"Is it the professor?" Seulgi asked teasingly.

"Guys," Lisa said with exasperation. "Why does it always have to be involving her? Why can't it be that maybe I've got a crush on someone else and I'm obsessing over them now?"

"Like who?" Rosé asked. They all looked like they didn't believe her.

Lisa floundered for an answer. "Mina," she said, the name flashing in her head. "I sit next to her in my psych class and she's pretty chill. Funny too."

"Sounds fake but okay," Bambam said dismissively. "Introduce her to us."

Lisa blanched. "I...we only talk occasionally. She doesn't know I like her," Lisa hissed, suddenly aware this might not have been a good idea anymore.

"Then we'll help you come up with a way to get closer to your crush, okay," Bambam said, scheming. Fine, if this was going to be this way- with them testing her mettle on her fake crush, then so be it. Lisa wasn't going to jeopardize whatever she might have with Irene.