9

Sitting in class and pretending that Lisa was just another student of Irene's, became even harder for Lisa once they'd fucked. Because all she could think of was the way Irene's fingers dipped inside her, the way she'd pinned Lisa under her, the way her hands ghosted over Lisa's hardened nipples. Even the way she kissed Lisa all down her neck and bit her so damn hard. Lisa still bore the mark now and it was why she was wearing a scarf inside the classroom.

But, things would get even harder when Irene started sending her dirty texts in the middle of class.

I can't wait to fuck you again. Would be one.

I love the way you moan my name when you come on my fingers so hard. I'd keep you coming all the time in my bed if I didn't have classes to teach.

And fuck, the thought of spending all day just being fucked by Irene, at her disposal, was so arousing that Lisa had to clamp her thighs together and stick a fist into her mouth as she almost came at the very thought of that. There was pulsing wetness between her thighs and she could see how wet her jeans had become there.

How was she going to leave the class looking like this?

Another silent buzz as her phone shook with another incoming message. Did she dare look? She didn't know if she could take anymore.

She snuck a look up, seeing that Irene was writing notes on the chalkboard. When had she even had the time to send these messages? Were they scheduled to be sent?

Lisa looked down at her phone, thumb hovering over the button to open the message. Should she do it?

She swallowed harshly. She couldn't resist.

She opened it and choked back a loud wanton gasp from escaping her lips.

I wish I could be underneath your desk right now, eating you out.

Lisa bolted out of her chair and ran for the bathroom, needing to be alone and now. She didn't care if anyone saw the wet mess on her jeans. She needed relief.

"Miss Man-" she could make out the start of Irene's questioning voice but didn't stop because if she did, she would combust on the spot from all her wanting.

She ducked into the nearest bathroom, each brushing of her thighs, sending waves of pleasure up her core. Barely making sure it was empty, she locked herself into a stall and jerked down her pants with shaking hands.

It only took her a minute to find release.

That was the first time ever that Lisa had cum in a public bathroom.

She did her best to clean herself up before going back to class. When she sat down shakily in her seat, Irene shot her a knowing look, a hint of a smirk on her lips before she went back to her lesson.

***

"You wanted to see me?" Lisa asked in a tremulous voice as she approached Irene. The professor had summoned her to her office after class had ended, a mysterious smile on her face.

"Close the door," she instructed and Lisa did so. She turned back to face the professor who was so much closer to her face than before, an assessing look in her eyes. Lisa thumbed the strap of her book bag nervously.

"I was worried about you Miss Manoban," Irene said and it should not turn Lisa on so much to hear her name being said like that. But it did. "You ran out of my class today. Are you feeling okay?"

Oh, so Irene was going to play coy.

"You know why I did," Lisa blushed, shifting on her feet. "You sent me those lewd texts."