Darkness Fading Away

-I lost my parents at younger age and I don't even remember clearly their face. My uncle and aunt has took care of me, and I consider them as my real parents. God didn't bless them with children and I was their only child. I grown up in a good and full of love family, I was happy, really, it was the most beautiful part of my life. And I love them so much, and I always did the best to make them proud of me, I was always the first in school, always respectfull, my teachers loved me too and I was blessed till I entered university. I was just 19 years and from here, my life started to enter into the darkness. There was a boy, Sufiaan, the bad boy you know, all the girls were drooling over him, he had so much attitude, so strong character and charisma. I just ignored him, because I was for study and not for filrting with boys. I don't know why and how he started chase me but I ignore his advance. He was like you, too much arrogance, too much humor, too much of everything. I was like a challenge for him, I guess, he didn't give up and he didn't let me until he got me. One year later, I was coming back to home and I was encircled by some boys but he came and saved me. At that moment, like every girl, I was impressed and my heart melt for him hard and deep. Few year after, I've learnt that he planned everything to make me fall in love with him. Shehnaaz laughed sadly and Sidharth felt a pain.

-Anyway, I was impressed by my hero and we were officially together and all the school knew about that. You can't imagine how the girls hated me but I didn't care, Sufiaan chosed me , I was HIS girl. He pushed me away from my study and I started to work less and my matks decreased. He pushed me to rebel against my family and against my monotonous life. He unleashed and revealed a passion in me that I never knew it existed. I felt like living in prohibited, it was so exitant and dangerous. Sufiaan taught me to smoke, but I did not like it but to please him, I did it . The only thing I have not done is to sleep with him, I could not and he never forced me. Sufiaan was respectful towards my traditions. My teachers were beginning to complain and my family scolded me but I did not care, he was my hero and he loved me that's all that mattered. And I missed my year and it was predictable.

My uncle was surprised. He saw us once kissing each other and it prevented me from meeting him. But I ran and then Sufiaan asked me to marry him, he said that once, we were married my parents will see that we are serious in our love and they will accept us. I was blinded by love and I agreed. And we married but my family rejected him, and wanted me to divorce but I refused and I ran with him.  I can't forget their eyes that day, it always hurted me when I remember. Shehnaaz sobbed.

-please, Shehnaaz, Sidharth wanted her to stop

-No, it's not over, the beautiful part was about to come, Mr Shaikh. I was so sad, I did realize that I went to far, but he convinced me that I don't need them, that they can't understand the love and passion that we are sharing. We are like true lovers and we don't need anybody to be happy. He used to say : I love you , very often, for everything. It was so easy for him to say it but for me it took time. Sufiaan was kind of person who liked to act before to think, marrying me was just a game for him, a rebel attitude but the meaning of mariage, he didn't know what it was.  He was so selfish, so selfish, what mattered was him, him and him. He gave nothing he only take and me, he left only crumbs, after all I loved, love is given generously so I gave, I gave everything. Because I lost everything and I left everything, for me, he became my passion and my reason for living, I was under his control.

Both of us, didn't have a job and money, Sufiaan was alone here, his family was in india. We used to  sleep along floors but we were together and for me, it was worth all the gold in the world. But life is not made only of love and water, life needs money. I remember the first time we had met, you said "you are alone to face the reality" and that's true. I had to stop studying and I began to work, we found  small place, we used to live in one room, this was what we've got with the money that I earned.