Raid By Would Be Mother In Law

Shehnaaz's house

Sidharth stood in front of her door, holding a big bouquet of red flowers, last time, during her date, she didn't get anything. He was proud of the program that he has prepared for her, he wanted to spoil her and to show how much, he was lucky that she choose him. He rang the bell and took a deep breath, he wanted everything to be perfect.

And the other side, Shehnaaz briefed also her daughter about keeping secret his relation with Siddharth, she didn't want to tell her aapi and jeeju about him, even if they suspected something strange in her behaviour. They found strange to be able to have Sarah two successive weeks, however, she faked to have many thing to prepare for the week and she needed to be at school all the day, it was Sid's idea for this stupid excuse, she wasn't agree but he was better in cooking stories than her. Shehnaaz felt that her aapi didn't believe her and to add to her misery, she asked her about Sidharth again, and she just blushed stupidily at which Appi smirked.

Shehnaaz finally opened the door and saw him, laying on the edge of the door looking dashing, she held her breath and went to kiss him chastely on his lips. She took the flowers and thanked him for it. Sidharth knew how to please a woman and she liked this side of him. She was lucky that all of this was only for her and that his previous date didn't succeed at all.

-ready for your first surprise, he asked holding her hands

-what ? It's not the flowers? Shehnaaz asked incredulous

-nop, come with me

He keeps his hands over your eyes and helped her to move, she kept asking him questions but he would not say anything. She was finally outside the house and he took his hands away finally. Hers eyes a little stunned rested on beautiful red convertible American car. She gasped in shock.

- Sidharth? What is ...

-the carriage of Madame ? He opened for her the door

- Sidharth d, this is crazy, Shehnaaz looked and scruted all the car.

-A queen deserve the best. He closed the door and went to the driver side. I always want to do this. He jumped on his seat without opening the door. Let's go beautiful. Shehnaaz nodded at him.
*************************************

The borrowed the road together, sitting in their cocoon of love, letting the wind went at full speed, sweeping their sorrows and the years of deprivation of love. They were together and happy to be able to love without restraint. Around the world had no more weight, no more pressure or no more bound. Shehnaaz did not know their destination, but no matter, since she had finally arrived at her final destination, and it was destination where he is, close to him.  She laid her eyes on him, filled with love and respect for this man who wiped her painful past with his tenderness and sincerity. She felt lucky that God has put in her way, this precious gift, her rare pearl. She felt free from all these chains, she raised her arms to the sky, enjoying the wind that slipped through her hands as her sorrows. She looked up to the blue sky, she never see such a beautiful blue before.

Sidharth removed her burden and she never thought that a day like this would come, but he just came and made her forget all those years, like they never existed. It was her miracle.  She came closer, he was fixing the road, she posed her lips on his shoulder softly, and then in his neck, living her head on his shoulders. He tilted his head on her, to touch her, and planted a kiss on her hair. They didn't need words, their touches and eyes were enough talkative for both of them.

They drove for hour when they finally reached their destination, he brough her to the sea. Shehnaaz went out from the car, totally excited and happy about this beautiful view.