Isteqbaal (Welcoming): "Adil" and "Hadil"

CLOSING CHAPTER:

She didn't remember when she had such a good and deep sleep, he was for sure the reason for a beautiful night, and for a change, both of them didn't do more than just a long sleep. The morning rayes passed throught the window reminding her the beginning of this new day, she tapped soflty her side to reach him, but the bed was empty and cold already, she opened her eyes and he wasn't next to her as always. Where was her good morning kiss? She sat up lazily, scrubbing her face from her sleep and went to look for him, but first direction bathroom. Sidharth was in the kitchen, engrossed in his task, he looked like he was preparing the breakfast. She smiled softly at him, he was maybe awake longer than now, du to the jet lag.

- Sidharth, she called him

- Shehnaaz, you already awake, I was preparing breakfast to bring it to the bed, he gave her his widest smile and she found his attention so cute, it has been only few hours that he was here and he was already ready to take care of her.

She held him from behind and kissed his back, she laid her head on it and moaned satisfy that he was finally back home with her and her family. She can't express how she missed everything about him.

- Shehnaaz, go back to bed, I am coming, and he grabbed her hand and waved at her to go to the room.

-it's 7 and I am already awake, Sid, she whined, tell what we have for breakfast, Mister Shaikh?

-well, Madame, he used French accent, we have coffee, hot chocolate and fresh orange juice, some butter, some jam, bread, fruit salade, cereals fruit with milk, an French omelett and the touch love, a red rose. Is it good enough for the lady? He looked at her knowing that she can't say anything wrong, he didn't forget anything that she liked.

Shehnaaz sterned seriously at each of the thing that he mentioned, she couldn't help but to feel overwhelming by all this attention, he was spoiling her to much, but she didn't show any of her feelings, instead, she looked annoyed at him. His smile fade away seeing her serious face

-it's not bad, but you forget something important, Sidharth

-what? He pointed to the food one by one, mubling his list and turned to her again, I don't think so

-I can't see my ...Good morning kiss, did you forget that it's the first thing for me? He sighed in relief

-of course, how can I forget this? He took her by her waist and wished her, good morning Mrs Shaikh

-Good morning Mister Shaikh, and he sealed his lips on her, in long, soft kiss. He was about to pull aways when she grabbed his hair and pushed him more into the kiss, she didn't want just a soft but deep and intense one, she missed his possessiveness toward her lips and her body.

-hungry, Mrs Shaikh? He teased her arching his eyebrow

-a lot, she let out a soft chuckle and pecked his lips chastely this time. Sidharth, the kids were still asleep and I think we still have time, she said shyly

-I  know, we are going to enjoy our breakfast together first, he said innocently but he missed the naughtiness in her voice

-I didn't mean this, I mean that we still have time for something else

-something else? He looked perplexed and she rolled her eyes, he wasn't fast for a change, she came closer to his ears and whispered

-for a naughty shower, he gasped loudly and looked at her, wanting to check if she was playing with him, but her eyes was playfull and darkened with desire.

-but I thought that you can't

-well, maybe I exaggerate a bit yesterday, she replied nonchanlantly

-you mean you lied to me yesterday