Fear Of Losing His Shehnaaz

She went down in shame, been caught by her mother-in-law in such situation. Shehnaaz looked at Sidharth, begging him to save her, but he was no less in the mess. He whispered:

-I' m dead, I m dead, he looked at Shehnaaz and both gulped nervously.

-Salim, who's miss Shehnaaz? Asked Hania her grand-son, raising one eyebrow at them. Both of them stared at each other, expecting the worst, afterall, the children always say the truth.

-she is my teacher and abbu's girlfriend, as expected, Sidharth and Shehnaaz wil be soon buried alive.

-mmh, remind me to look for another school for you, replied Hania seriously looking at  her;  and to talk to your father, she turned her gaze to Sidharth and now, who smiled at her, but it looked more forced than an happy smile. Shehnaaz wanted just the earth to open and to engulf her. She was now worried about her mother-in-law opinion about her. Shehnaaz looked at Sidharth with teary and puppy eyes, plaiding him to do something.

-AMMI, he sang, I was just thinking about you, she looked at him from head to toe and raised her eyebrows. Sidharth followed her gaze and saw that he was shirtless. He smiled shyly and took the shirt from the floor and wore it as fast as possible with difficulties. Shehnaaz hid her face, she started to imagine for many scenario that was turning inside her mother-in-law mind. She saw them eating each other mouth, what would she expect from them doing in such position, playing card? She huffed inwardly, she cursed herself and Sidharth to be trapped again.

-you are looking superb, he gave her his million dollar smile, showing all his teeth. Hania smiled.

-I know that I am and you know why?Sidharth shook his head in no,  because , I m your mother and I know you better than anyone, her smiled fade away giving space to anger, so spare me your sweet and touching tall tales. We have to discuss SERIOUSLY SIDHARTH, she pointed to him, aaand, she turned her fingers to Shehnaaz, YOU, she gulped, we have to talk too MISS- Shehnaaz. Come on Salim, let's go to your room. 

Once Hania and Salim left, Sidharth turned to face Shehnaaz, who was eating her nails nervously.

-it wasn't that bad, afterall, right? He lifted his hand giving her a forced and larger smile

Shehnaaz sniffed and left without saying anything. Sidharth looked to the sky and sighed in defeat, it's going to be really hard for him to soothe both of his favorite women. He went behind her, and he found her pacing back and forth in the room.

- Shehnaaz, he said softly

-you ...you ...she pointed to him, I ..I ..UGH, she screamed in frustration. I shouldn't have let you kissing me like this, first time, it was our children who saw us, and now...now..Shehnaaz was talking to herself, in panick, she recalled that scene and hid her face behind her hands. I want to die, I'm going to die from shame, I can't face her. What she will think of me? What she will think of me, Siddharth? Tell me. Oh God, oh God, OH GOD, she looked up to the sky, asking for a miracle. She sat loudly on the bed, holding her head desperately.

Sidharth came and sat on his knee in front of her. He held her wrist but she jerked him. He pinched the bridge of his nose annoyed, he didn't imagine to introduce Shehnaaz like this to his mother, but destiny choose something else for them and they have to deal with.

- Shehnaaz just calm down, please

-CALM DOWN? Did you see what happen downstairs? Of course you don't care,  because you are her son, but to be like this, trapped by my mother-in-law, for sure she will not accept our union, and you won't go against her will. Sidharth, I...I don't know what to say, I think it will be better if I go now. I don't want to make any problem between you and your mother, I shouldn't have play and tease you. It's all my fault,, but I didn't know. Shehnaaz was crying now, all her dreams for marrying him, crashed downstairs. She was sure that now, she won't be with him, it was so true to believe, she wasn't mean to be happy in all her life. Her tears didn't stop to fall. Sidharth shook his head and tapped slightly her forehead, to put sense in her mind. She was taken back with his gesture that she frozed for a second.