Saaiyaaaaaan...

In the night

Shehnaaz waited for him in her apartment and her anger didn't decrease much. She was hell mad at him and the more she waited to face, the more her anger increased. He finally came with a delay of 30 minutes. He entered and she can see some bruises on his face, but it didn't ease her rage. He didn't get the time to sit or to remove his clothes when she yelled at him.

-what was wrong with you? CAN YOU JUST TELL ME? WHY DID YOU ACT LIKE THIS? ARE YOU MAD? She was mad at him

-I always wish to do it and I promise myself that I will do it if I have a chance to meet him,

-what ? Do you really think it's mature to act like this?

-yes, in this case, it's mature enough to show him his limits and I want to tell you that I have no regret and if I see him again, I will do it again, and again and AGAIN

-this is just incredible, I can't believe it Sidharth. You don't know him Sidharth, he is spiteful and he will not let this go easily

-really ? It will be a good favour, I want him to try something because I will reply too. This coward, idiot, moron, how dare he coming back to your life , how dare he?

-your reaction just convinced me that I made a right decision by not telling you about him before, Shehnaaz blurted without thinking, but she suddenly realized what she said.

-what did you say ?

-nothing, don't change the topic, Sidharth

-you mean you saw him before, it wasn't the first time? Shehnaaz looked away, tell me, he grabbed her firmly by her shoulders,tell me NOW

-YES, I saw him before, he frowned and his breath started to be loud.

-why you didn't tell me? How could you hide this thing for me ?

-because I know you well and I know that I shouldn't tell you, that's it

-who I am to you, Shehnaaz? You really think that you will keep this all secret, that you will only tell him go away and he will go. You really think that you will manage him alone. I am just here to distract you and that's it?  He was hurted.

-I didn't involve you because it doesn't INVOLVE YOU. He is ONE portion of my PAST, and I can manage it ALONE. I took the decision to fix it alone, because I can do it by my own. I don't need YOU and you have no RIGHT to interfere in it. She turned away from him. She was really angry at his reaction.

He closed his eyes tightly, his anger increased more and more with her words turning repeatedly in his mind. His fist were shaking with anger, he punched the wall next to her and she gasped in shock. He then grabbed her arms and pushed her again the wall.

-you don't need me? It doesn't involve me? I have no right? Is this what you think about me ? About my love? About my rights? Tell me Shehnaaz, is really what you think? He said with low and dangerous voice.

-leave alone, you are hurting me, Siddharth, she knew that she said harsh words but she wanted to point to his immaturity. She tried to struggle between his grip but he pushed hardly against the wall.

-I HAVE ALL THE RIGHTS, he roared and she froze and gulped nervously. His voice made echo in the house. I-have-all-the-rights, Shehnaaz. I have the right to stay by you, I have the right to be with you, I have the right to protect you, I have the right to fight for you, I have the RIGHT TO FIGHT ANYONE, I have THE RIGHT TO FIGH ANYTHING WHO CAME CLOSE TO HURT YOU, I have THE RIGHT to be involve in your life, BECAUSE YOUR LIFE IS MY LIFE, I HAVE THE RIGHT TO FIGHT EVEN AGAINST YOU, I HAVE ALL THE RIGHT THE DAY YOU SAID THAT YOU LOVE ME, I have all the right because  YOU ARE GOING TO BE MY WIFE. He shook her . I have THE RIGHT TO LOVE YOU AS I WANT, I have THE RIGHT to act as a CHILD, to please you, I HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW THE TRUE, BECAUSE I AM TRUE WITH YOU. And I have the right to love you as mad man.