Appi's Suggestion

Sidharth looked at her, sleeping in his arms, cuddling along him and smiling in her sleep. The sun was also tickling her eyes and she turned her face in the opposite, growling and she buried her face in the crook of his neck. He wrapped her delicately and kissed her hair. Shehnaaz started to move slowly her eyelids, sensing new perfume and pressure against her. It felt warm but wasn't hot, it was soft but not fragile and strong but not hard. She slipped her hand against this foreign matter. It seemed real under her touch, and a soft knock from behind was lived, like a heartbeat. She blinked slowly, the image was still blurted. She blinked many time to adjust her eyes and she saw him staring at her, like in her dream. Was she still sleeping ? If it's the case, she didn't want to wake up. Shehnaaz smiled back at him and let escape a soft moan. Her eyes were too lazy to open, afterall, she was dreaming about the man that she chose to be, in her dream, in her life and in her future.

-hello beautiful, Sidharth said softly

Shehnaaz closed her eyes, Sidharth was so real, she thought. She felt his knuckles on her forehead, his touch looked so alive that her skin reacted naturally. He brushed her lips with his, and she felt her tummy constricted like he was...Her eyes opened brusquely, she wasn't dreaming, he was actually here, with her, in her bed. An loud alarm burst inside her like a thunder and as reflex, she pushed him away abruptly. Sidharth didn't get the time and wasn't aware of her sudden reaction, he felt himself thrown out of the bed falling flatly on the floor. He winced in pain.

Shehnaaz sat up, breathing rapidly, she looked under the blanket, and she sighed in relief when she saw herself still wearing her clothes. She tried to recall her memories, how both of them arrived here, in her bed. She was in panic, did they ? She couldn't put a word on her question.

-we did nothing Shehnaaz, his voice came to comfort her everlasting question. She looked toward him, she saw him cringing in pain, rubbing his elbow. Calm down, we did nothing, we just fell asleep.

She closed her eyes and the flashback started to come to her mind. He put her in her bed and he was supposed to leave, when she stopped him and asked him to stay with her. She was the responsible for this, she told him that she trusted him. She laughed nervously and felt ashame from her behaviour. She gave him her hand and invited him to join her.

-I'm so sorry, Sidharth, I thought that I was dreaming again, I'm sorry.

-You hurt me, Shehnaaz, he blew on his elbow

-I'm so sorry, Sidharth, really, she was red with embarassement. Did I hurt you here ? He nodded, and she kissed his elbow soflty, like we did to a kid.

-and here also, he showed her his shoulder and she kissed it, and here, he pointed to his neck, she smiled soflty

-really, Mr Shaikh  ?

-Do I need to tell you about this muscle which is going from the elbow to the neck ? Sidharth explained and she kissed his neck. And here also, he pointed to his cheek, she shook her head and didn't get any other choice to follow his demands, afterall, she messed up. She kissed his cheek, staying longer than necessary. He pointed then to the corner of his lips, making a sad pout.

-I think your fall look really serious if you have pain here, so we will have to amputate, she said seriously.

-NO, he hid his lips, how will I kiss you if you amputate my lips, Miss Shehnaaz  ? He gasped in horror

-I guess, I will have to find another lips to kiss, she teased him.

-really ? Sidharth said in defiance

-really, Shehnaaz smirked

-Never, I will tell you to who you belongs and will show you.

He lay her down firmly and covered her face with butterflies kissed. She laughed, moving her head from left to right, pushing him away.