Where were you??

The rain had finally stopped falling over the city, and a new day took his seat, opening the curtains on a bright and hot sun. A new day was part of everyone's life, slowly waking up sheltered and huddled guests in their beds. Bold rays caressed those sleepy eyes, thus forcing him to protect himself. Sidharth rubbed his eyes, he started to lift up when he felt a weight on his arms. His eyes-closed set fell on her angelic face and her smile, he smiled tenderly and repelled few strands laid on her face to get a better view of her in his arm. Last night was just magical and surreal. He waited a long time to be with her and finally there were together officially, lying one against the other, like a normal couple. The memories of the last day jostled in his mind, and he was not against relive that moment eternally, as long as it always ended the same.

Flash back start

-Miss Shehnaaz, you are so so so naughty

-finally, she smiled

Sidharth captured her lips again holding her closely, he didn't want this night to end, he didn't want this kiss to finish, he wanted to fill his thirst. Shehnaaz was kissing him and holding him with so much love, that he wanted to jump, to cry and even to dance in joy. They pulled apart to breath, each of them were in need to the other. She realized how much she restrained herself and how she resisted for so long. It was inhumane, she thought, she must be insane to be away from him, to miss those blessed moment, to miss every touch, every kisses from him.

Sidharth has just realized that his waited was long forgotten now, and he had to write a new page and he had to be better now to keep her happy and not to hurt her. The level for him increased a bit and he should not disappointed her, never. His mission was different now.

The rain was still falling on them, and they stayed here close, for like eternity. Shehnaaz started to shiver and her teeth chattered slowly and Sidharth wrapped his arms against her.

- Shehnaaz, you shiver, just go inside, I see you tomorrow, he said soflty

Her heart pinched when he said that, she didn't want him to go, she wanted him to stay with her, to prolong this night. Shehnaaz was shivering for sure but not only from cold but from his touch. It has been a long time that she felt such a peace and deep feeling under her skin. It was new and yet familiar sensation. Shehnaaz looked at him and he didn't move when Sidharth asked her to go inside, he didn't want to leave her either.

-come inside, Shehnaaz asked shyly,  Sidharth looked up surprised, I won't let you go home like this, at least change and warm up, or you'll be sick.

Sidharth didn't protest and he couldn't hide his smile when she asked him to stay a bit. Shehnaaz waited for him to grab their clothes in the car and they entered her appartement together. They came inside silently, both of them were feeling shy, they felt also stupid, they shared an intense kisses and now they were acting like  teenagers in love, uncomfortable and clumsy. Shehnaaz asked him first to go to the washroom, while she went to her room for changing.

Sidharth dressed his casual jeans and shirt that he was wearing during all the day, he was lucky that only his smoking was wet. Sidharth found her in the kitchen, she was preparing coffee for them. She sensed him and lifted her eyes and addressed him a warm smile, he felt his heart full with joy seeing her in this way. He was not yet used to see her like this, that he didn't stir his eyes once from her. Shehnaaz looked down, his intense was piercing her skin, her eyes and her heart. She focussed on what she was doing. He came from behind and encircled her shoulders, placing her soft kiss on her temple. She closed her eyes, feeling his kiss.

- Sidharth, you want sugar in your coffee ? She asked

-I don't need sugar, I have your lips, he replied naughtily, she elbowed him. Shehnaaz turned looking seriously and put a towel on his head, hiding his face.